This position was filled!
Who are they?
Modjo's vision is to become a category leader in business team productivity tools. Our ambition is to help businesses accelerate their human and commercial growth through a productivity platform based on customer interaction analysis. With Modjo, we help our clients in:
- Increasing the revenue of their sales & customer success teams by using our onboarding, coaching, and call review modules.
- Getting data into their CRM effortlessly.
- Enabling their teams to work better together.
Launched in 2019, we are a team of 65 people, assisting over 200 clients such as BackMarket, Doctolib, Swile, and Bouygues Telecom in France and abroad. From the beginning of our journey, we have been supported by prominent business angels: Michael Benabou, co-founder of Veepee; Rodolphe Ardant, founder and CEO of Spendesk; Steve Abou Rjeily, co-founder of Doctolib; Thibaud Hug de Larauze, founder and CEO of BackMarket, as well as Aglaé (VC). Two years later, we announced our €7 million Series A funding round with Daphni (VC) to invest heavily in our product and provide exceptional service in the CRM industry.
Your missions :
- Sourcing: You will work closely with the BDR to find qualified opportunities. And you'll be responsible for generating part of your own pipe.
- Discovery: Understand the prospect’s business, detecting every Modjo use cases in order to do a strong Waouh Demo.
- Closing: Be very persuasive in your Demo, showing the right feature to the right use case. Keep in mind it’s never the right time, there is always something or someone who’s blocking.
- Accuracy: Prepare every meeting and Document all daily activities in Modjo & Salesforce
Your profile :
- You have at least 3 years of Account Executive experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales experience in B2B with multiple stakeholders
- Performance driven : you don't stop at 100% and you always raise the bar. You manage your pipe well in order to sign the objectives you are expected to.
- Rigorous : your pipe management is clear and organized.
- Good communication : you are at ease with your team and able to address C-levels.
- Data driven : you know how to use data to make a decision or present a ROI approach to your prospects.
- You are at least fluent in French and at ease in english.
Hiring process :
- HR interview - with Hugo Laudren
- Manager interview - with Jean Camphuis
- Role Play - with Jean Camphuis and Pierre Trannoy
- Coffee - with the team (2 to 4 people)
- Founder interview - with Paul Berloty
- Reference check
Why should you join us?
- This is your chance to join a French start-up that wants to make its mark worldwide.
- We are remote-friendly: up to 2 days of remote work is allowed per week.
- We spread the Modjo: we value human connection and team gathering with 3M (quarterly meetings gathering all Modjitos), *MMM, (*Modjo Monthly Meeting update on company results and key projects), Live my life sessions (to understand everyone’s mission and role at Modjo), and some more casual… (offsite, winetasting, team lunch…).
Modjo is a unique opportunity to take part in a wonderful human adventure with talented people who share the same values:
🤝 Stronger Together #TeamSpirit #Empathy #Benevolence
🥊 Reaching the top, step by step #Ambition #Determination #Engagement
🥳 Spread the Modjo! #Fun #Pleasure #Joy
🔍 Explore, ask and share #Curiosity #Learning #Growth
🪞 Be true to yourself and others #Honesty #Loyalty #Franchise
Practical info & perks :
- +/- 10 RTT
- Swile card (11e/day), 50% transportation
- Remote 2 days / week
- Alan health insurance
- Preferential rate at Urban Sport Club & Beetogreen (bikes partner)
- Beautiful office with a terrace and a plancha in the heart of Paris (75010)
We try our best to showcase the reality of our culture and vision for the role, the team and the company throughout the process. We want to make sure there is a perfect fit both ways, and that Modjo will be the right place for you to thrive.Modjo embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a very serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. If you think you fit this description and would share our enthusiasm to work at Modjo, you know what to do 😃