This position was filled!
Who are they?
Mirakl is leading the platform revolution that is successfully changing the e-commerce landscape. As a leader in marketplace software, Mirakl provides the technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch a marketplace, allowing B2B and B2C clients to accelerate their ecommerce growth by offering more products and services, following Amazon’s model.
A Glimpse of Mirakl:
· Founded in 2012 in France (French Tech Certified)
· 600 employees and offices in Paris, Bordeaux, London, Munich, Barcelona, Boston, Chicago, New York City and Sydney.
· More than 300 B2B and B2C clients globally (Galeries Lafayette, Nature & Découvertes, Best Buy, Carrefour, Accor Hotels, Siemens, Hewlett Packard Enterprise etc.)
· Mirakl has raised a total of $948M through five rounds of funding
What characterizes Mirakl? A fascinating platform that is shaping the e-commerce future, and a strong drive to create and bring value to our partners.
As a result of our innovative technology, Mirakl is part of the Next40 index (most promising tech companies in France) and the French Tech community!
Mirakl, leader et pionnier de l’économie de plateforme, propose aux entreprises une suite unique de solutions leur permettant de transformer significativement leur e-commerce afin d'accélérer de façon durable et rentable leur croissance.
Depuis 2012, Mirakl accompagne les entreprises B2C et B2B avec la technologie la plus avancée, sécurisée et évolutive leur permettant de digitaliser leur activité et d'élargir leur offre via la marketplace ou le dropship, faciliter la gestion des catalogues et des paiements de leurs fournisseurs pour plus d'efficacité, offrir une expérience d'achat personnalisée à leurs clients, et augmenter leurs profits grâce au retail media.
Mirakl est le partenaire de choix de plus de 400 entreprises leaders dans le monde, dont Airbus, Astore by AccorHotels, Decathlon, H&M, Sonepar, Toyota Material Handling, et Yves Rocher.
Basée à Paris et à Boston, et avec des bureaux dans 7 pays, Mirakl est certifiée Great Place to Work.
The Business Intelligence team is the owner of customer data and insights at Mirakl, and acts as the main point of contact for anyone who needs insights about our customers, our products and the business as a whole.
We are on a journey to build a first-class department; enabling the entire company to easily discover, explore, and report on internal data in order to make data-driven decisions.
You will help shape the department and business as it grows, becoming a trusted partner and a source of authority for all things on data and analytics.
What you'll do at Mirakl:
Your mission is organised with two pillars:
70% : Providing insights, dashboarding and mastering our BI datalake
- Partner with teams across the business to understand their needs, challenge existing ideas and guide decision-making.
- Produce relevant insights, actionable recommendations, with confidence and in a concise manner to drive product and customer strategy.
- Build, maintain and continuously improve our reports and dashboards used by the business (currently Tableau).
- Collaborate and share best practices and methodologies with the rest of the BI team and wider business.
30% : Anaplan :
- Working closely with the business teams and FP&A controller on the adoption and utilisation of Anaplan, including, but not limited to:
- Headcount forecasting
- Gross Merchandise Value forecasting
- Annual salary review
- Ensure the coherence/consistency between these processes/models
- Adapt existing models as the business evolves
- Support FP&A project team on major new projects (with Anaplan integrators)
Teams you’ll closely interact with include:
- The Customer Success team, which includes multiple disciplines covering onboarding, ongoing performance reviews and feature adoption.
- The Connect team, on their mission to build a leading platform for sellers.
- The FP&A team and all departments in the company involved in Anaplan processes.
What Mirakl is looking for in a candidate:
- 3+ years in a similar or related role (an e-commerce background is an advantage, but not essential).
- Experience with Anaplan required
- Proficient with SQL and Excel
- Experience with one or more data-visualisation tools (Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, QuickSight etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment.
- Comfortable working with large datasets and are able to write complex and performant queries.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment, managing several topics in parallel with different stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills to identify patterns and insights, and to propose actionable recommendations.
- Have a natural curiosity and investigative mindset.
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.
Mirakl est engagée en faveur de la diversité, de l’égalité des chances et de l’inclusion. Nous célébrons nos différences car nous sommes convaincus que les qualités visibles et invisibles de chaque Mirakl Worker sont une source de force et d’innovation. Dans le cadre de cet engagement, nous étudions toutes les candidatures sans distinction de : genre, ethnicité, religion, orientation sexuelle, handicap, âge ou toute autre caractéristique protégée par la loi.