Who are they?
Software Club is the highest-level gateway into Software & Technology investing
We are one of the fastest growing under the radar companies in Europe, 100% bootstrapped, with a unique model and global leadership ambitions
We have developed a unique expertise on Software & Technology and benefit from exclusive access to the best investment opportunities with a deep focus on B2B Software
Our team gathers top talents with a diverse and international background. Our Research & Investment team has the strongest expertise in the ecosystem on B2B Software due diligence, and we are surrounded by a network of mentors including high-profile tech founders and investors
Looking for a graduate position that allows you to launch your career in investment and core software & technology space?
Join Software Club in Paris as an Investment & Strategy Analyst where you will take on challenges to develop meaningful insights of public and private software and tech companies, market insights & trends, and investing execution.
- Conduct deep fundamental research on software & technology companies
- Perform strategic due diligence and financial analysis on publicly listed and privately owned software & technology companies
- Leverage both quantitative modelling and qualitative insights generation through expert interviews
- Collaborate with a strong team of peers and experienced ex-Tier 1 management consultants contributing to the research
- Deliver high quality and valuable deliverables that will support decision making on multi-million investments
- Communicate your research findings internally and externally
- Naturally grow in the team to take on more and more responsibilities and develop yourself as a strong professional
- Daily monitoring of the already identified companies
- Preparation of financial research and analysis, strategic screening and communication materials for our members
- Leading interviews in English with professional experts
- Support on process improvement and new companies screening
You are a Tier 1 engineering / business school young graduate specialized in Business/Finance/Corporate business/Corporate finance/Engineering/Strategy
You have relevant experience in strategy, finance, and business (with several internships in finance/tech/startup or corporate company)
You have excellent analyst skills and excellent practise of calculation tools and macro programming softwares
You have strong strategic thinking mind - you know how to look for key inputs and do smart correlations
Strong oral and written communication skills in English is a must, French or German language ability is a plus.
Cherry on the Cake
You are interested in entrepreneurship and in growing a business in the coming few years
You are passionate about technology, innovation, and investment
Please send your CV in English. We use English as a working language at Software Club.
1 Aptitude test
1 Introduction call
1 Interviews with members of the Leadership team
1 Case study
2 in person interviews with a member of the Leadership team & HR Manager