- Permanent contract
- Collaborative Economy, FinTech / InsurTech, Software
- Permanent contract
MANGOPAY is a leading European payment solution which aims to build powerful payment technologies for entrepreneurs to design the platforms of tomorrow. We specialise in marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms and provide them with a technology to enable them to process payments easily and automatically.
Today, we have over 2,500 clients all over Europe including some of the most innovative marketplaces such as Vinted, Rakuten. They are all able to fully automate their payments and accept multiple currencies with many payment methods.
We have offices in Luxembourg, Paris, London, Berlin, Madrid, Milan and Amsterdam. We are proud to foster an inclusive and dynamic work environment which has enabled us to grow into an innovative leader both locally and internationally.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-driven and creative copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Someone that will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.We are looking for someone with exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs, that is punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Writing clear and error-free content for marketing that reflects the company’s voice
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way and carry out projects once they are approved
- Write compelling marketing and promotional materials for a variety of products, services and brand stories. This can range from brochures, to whitebooks, to online articles and blog posts
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Meeting with team members to understand their message and target audience
- Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials
- Actively collaborate with the internal Academy and content team to align on tone of voice and harmonisation of content.
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting for marketing with a a bonus if experience with B2B tech products or Fintech
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills in French and English
- Strong creative judgement with an eye for a stand-out idea and a nose for a great story.
- Excellent organization skills
- Work well in a team
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for details
- Have an interest in payments, commerce, trends, fintech
- Be collaborative, passionate and comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment
Tools and languages
- This is a role that works on a European level, therefore we are looking for someone bilingual in English and French that is able to write in both languages
- Strong ability to communicate with confidence and integrity and compassion via phone, email and in-person with both internal teams and external parties.
- Critical observation required to interpret data and make the necessary adjustments
- Ability to switch between operational needs and strategic thinking for long-term
- HR Call
- Interview with the CMO
- Interview with the Content Team
Interested in this position? Apply without a second thought!
For us, applications are all very welcome. Our differences are our wealth : we are committed to promote and embody all shades of diversity for a more inclusive and equitable society.
Meet the MANGOPAY team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn