Explore your future career 🔭:
To accompany our exponential growth, Malt is looking for a Client Service Intern, in our Small and Medium Businesses France team, to support our clients with finding their freelancers and maintaining a high understanding of our platform. What is Self-service at Malt ? All the companies using our platform in an autonomous way. This usually concerns companies below 50 employees.
Your role will include support to clients & freelancers who need assistance to create missions together, as well cross-team collaboration to improve clients’ experience on Malt.
Key responsibilities ✨:
-Help our clients in their Malt journey by answering their inbound requests
-Capture clients feedback/suggestions, and help them improve their productivity
-Understand the Clients’ needs and help them find the best freelancers for their projects
-Identify relevant freelancers, pitch them the projects and make sure they match clients’ needs
-Develop side project hands to hands with your co-workers
-Propose the best improvements to our CRM and our product in collaboration with the Product team to optimize the client autonomy and the Self Service team efficiency
About you 🧑🚀:
How to join the mission? 🚀
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns, 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers: €9/day on your Swile card
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual team building events
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Customer Success”.