Account Manager - Paris
This position was filled!
Who are they?
At Malt, we believe in a world where success is powered by the combination of the right people, the right team, and the right projects.
We have created a new work order by building the fastest-growing freelancing marketplace in Europe, connecting freelancers with over 40,000 companies ready to take their projects to the next level.
We are present in 5 countries in Europe (France, Spain, Germany, Belgium & Netherlands) and it’s not going to stop there!
Life on Malt 🪐
Discover our galaxy 🪐
Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace.
By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
We are a tech company with a human approach 👽
- Strong company culture fueled by 500+ Malters from 40 countries
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Middle East
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% of people managers are women)
- Strong career path policies allowing all Malters to develop and grow equally
- Backed by renowned investors including ISAI, Eurazeo Growth, Goldman Sachs and BPI France
- Recognized twice by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Explore your future career 🔭
Malt is scaling up fast and recruiting for our top-performing Sales team in order to accelerate our exponential growth.
We are looking for Account Managers in charge of acquiring, establishing, and nurturing long-term partnerships with our most important clients (37 companies of the CAC40 find their freelancers on Malt)
This is a challenging “full-stack” sales role that will directly contribute to the commercial expansion of Malt all while building quality relationships with our key accounts.
Key responsibilities ✨
I. Develop a portfolio of active clients within key accounts
- Acquire, from a portfolio of prospects and clients, a precise understanding of the rise of freelancing and the associated challenges
- Accompany key clients in the analysis of their organizational environments and their relationship to freelancing
- Convince them of the benefits of using a platform built on an open model that federates the leading community of freelancers in Europe
II. Develop the “Malt Reflex”
AMs and KAMs hold a "trusted advisor" position and establish a long-term support relationship with their clients. They play a key role in bringing value to the various client stakeholders through:
- Identifying new needs in advance, for a rapid and qualitative response in the proposal of new expert profiles
- Conducting meetings (regular or ad-hoc) and presenting deliverables on an ongoing basis: contractual follow-up points, production of external analyses and benchmarks, optimization of the customer experience, sharing of sector analyses, sharing of freelance feedback, etc.
Our Sales team is organized into Business Units that correspond to the industry sectors of our clients. Each BU is composed of Account Managers, Key Account Managers, and Customer Success Managers.
💼 Career Development:
Here at Malt we have a clearly defined career path to accompany our teammates in their professional growth.
The Sales team consists of different levels of seniority: AM, KAM, Senior KAM, SAM and BU Manager, BU Director.
You also have the opportunity to develop as an individual contributor or team leader: you will join an adventure where much is still to be done and where taking initiative is highly valued (organizing events, actively participating in conferences, internal training with our peers, etc.)
About you 🧑🚀
How to join the mission? 🚀
Malt is the perfect space to thrive personally and professionally 💫
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Equity: Every Malter is entitled to stock options
- Lunch vouchers (legal benefit): €9/day on your Swile card.
- Transportation (legal benefit): 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- RTT: From 8 to 12 days off
- Sports: company participation to a Gymlib membership
- Malt sabbatical: After three years of service, every malter is entitled to one month of sabbatical leave.
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
Ready? Get your ticket to Malt 🪐