At LittleBig Connection, the product team is at the heart of our strategy. It holds the great power of developing and improving our all-in-one platform centered around our users’ needs.
Being part of the team means getting aboard a human adventure alongside passionate co-workers with a dynamic and international work environment.
As we get to work collectively in an autonomous squad, teamwork is a strong aspect of our work, as well as support from all the necessary expertise. We all strive for the same goal: delight our users with a seamless experience and change the paradigm of the Future of work!
Technologies and tools
Airfocus is a strategic product management tool, helping product managers manage product strategy, understand user needs, prioritize, and align teams around clear roadmaps. It is used in parallel with JIRA which serves managing day-to-day delivery.
Detect and track web application technology changes with alerts on new vulnerabilities, new technologies, new versions, and revised ratings. We use it after every delivery to improve and certified our security.
Pendo is a powerful analytics tool used by our product teams to better understand user behaviour, identify painpoints, improve the use of LittleBig Connection and assess the impact of the features developed.
Organization and methodologies
The product team is spread over 4 countries (France, Spain, Tunisia, Vietnam) and 8 locations (Lyon, Paris, Niort, Lille, Sophia, Valencia, Barcelona, Tunis, Ho Chi Minh City). It is organized into 5 Tribes, each in charge of a specific feature of our platform. Each Tribe is then made up of 2 squads. The overall team is composed of :
- 10 Product Owners, 5 UX Designers, 3 UI Designers
- 5 Teamleads, 10 Techleads, 32 Developers, 10 QA and 4 Integrators
- 5 Devops Like our product, our product management and design methods are modern and agile:
- At the strategic level, an outcome-oriented Now-Next-Later roadmap associated with OKRs.
- At the tactical and short-term level, a release plan
- An ICE prioritisation framework
- A user-centric and continuous discovery approach
- UX methods: user interviews, focus groups, prototype testing, user journey maps, etc.
- The implementation of a data culture to guide product management decisions
- A design system (UI kit, values, tone of voice, etc.)