- Permanent contract
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Permanent contract
We are entering a new era of AI, interested?
Our mission at Kili is to help F1000 (Safran, Credit Agricole, Bureau Veritas..) and scale-up (VitaDX, Jellysmack…) clients to industrialize their AI projects into production.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) with support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). Therefore, Kili is on its way to scale up aggressively to the global market with the best data annotation solution.
We are hiring our first Quality Assurance (QA) engineer. We see you as a key player to our ability to deliver our promise. You’ll join a company poised for rapid growth at an exciting time, and will work with Product and Tech teams to raise our quality standards.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets the requirements while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Also as the first QA Engineer, your abilities to educate the company about QA best practices will be highly valued to help us always improve our standards.
As a QA Engineer for Kili Technology, you will:
- Collaborate with the Product and Tech teams to define detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Automate testing as much as possible in order to keep our time to release low and improve quality of what we ship
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Manually test what remains not automatized to spot potential regressions for new versions of our platform
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn