This position was filled!
Who are they?
The current Slovak subsidiary of JTI came about as a direct legal descendant of Gallaher Slovak Republic, which opened its local division in 2004. In 2007, after the global takeover by JTI, the offices were transformed and renamed to JTI Slovak Republic. In just a few years, the company managed to increase its market share from single digits to 23% with the brands Winston and Camel.
Slovak customers are currently supported by a team of over 70 professionals and a similar number of external partners throughout the country. They offer services to both merchants and end consumers. Their common goal is not only efficient cooperation along the entire supply chain but also advocating and extending JTI’s global vision: To be the most successful and responsible tobacco company in the world.
Please note that the positions contract is Temporary for 12 months.
You will support sales cycle and trade activation of all campaigns in Slovakia. This includes TPOSM(Temporary Point of Sales Material) and video slots planning (quantities, timings) in close coordination with the sales team and marketing team. You will also be responsible for developing, deploying and evaluating trade activities in GAS, Groceries and WHS channel.
What will you do - Responsibilities:
- Execute internal orders of POS materials, video slots in cooperation with Marketing and Sales teams.
- Development, deployment, and evaluation of trade programs in GAS, Groceries and WHS channel, and consumer lotteries at selected Key Account customers.
- Responsibilities for the GwP (Gift with Purchase) budget for the customer from GAS, Groceries & WHS channel.
- Organize and deploy 3rd party Merchandizing and visual replacement in selected customers in close co-operation with the sales team.
- Develop SKU prioritization per cycle and account based on marketing strategy and potential of the account.
- Evaluate & benchmark trade marketing activation, GAS & Groceries activation, WHS activities and consumer lotteries.
What do we offer - Benefits:
- Certified TOP EMPLOYER in Slovakia with long-term double-digit business growth,
- Unique company culture of belonging, positive energy, caring and trust,
- Competitive salary and benefits, including healthcare, life insurance and retirement benefits,
- A wide range of initiatives and tools supporting our diversity and inclusion:
Flexible ways of working (50/50 office-from home; flexibility in working hours),
Wellbeing program focusing on work-life balance, physical, mental, social and financial health,
Family Leave to support employees who become parents,
Possibility to actively engage in initiatives fostering inclusive working environment (Gender Equality, LGBTQIA+, New Ways of Working, Wellbeing),
Ongoing development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire your professional and personal growth,
A range of projects and tasks with the autonomy to achieve them.
- High School or University degree.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role in Sales and / or Trade marketing in FMCG market.
- Command in Slovak and English is advanced.
- MS Office app user.
- Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develops skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills – you will work closely to sales team.
- Independence & organization skills.