Year of Founding2008
Average Age35 years old
inWebo is "The strong authentication specialist". Its mission? Protect and streamlineaccess to digital environments.
Founded in 2008, inWebo offers a feature-rich SaaS platform for the management of strong authentication. The solution is used by more than 300 customers and counts 5 million users worldwide. inWebo secures various applications and access points to corporate networks, as well as sensitive consumer applications (online banking, e-health, etc.).
Located in Paris, inWebo has become an international player in the cybersecurity industry. Its patented technology, based on random dynamic keys, combines two key-elements: a very high security and an improved user experience. Certified by the French national cybersecurity agency (ANSSI), inWebo's solution adds a layer of security by transforming any "device" (computer, mobile, tablet and even browser token) into an authentication factor. This enables its customers to protect themselves against cyber threats such as phishing, credential stuffing or identity theft.
- Care: paying attention to the experience of employees as well as customers
- Guidance: develop and cultivate an environment of trust
- Innovation: being at the cutting edge of cybersecurity and opening up the field of possibilities, together
Currently enjoying a very fast growth, inWebo wants to strengthen its international presence. Therefore, they are looking to surround themselves with different and complementary profiles within a single agile team.
- 👨 Front-end and back-end developers
- ⚙️Test and quality assurance
- ♾️ DevOps
- 💼 Sales
- 📢 Marketing and Product
They value team spirit and energy! So if on top of that you are proactive and have a strong interest in innovation, technological challenges and the world of cybersecurity, then come and meet them.
Working at inWebo comes with a few perks...
- offices in the center of Paris (Havre Caumartin)
- the Swile card (ex-lunchr): a lunch card ... but much better!
- internal events (escape game, cooking classes, board games and any other good idea)
- free coffee
But be careful if you forget to lock your computer, you'll be the one bringing the croissants tomorrow (you've been warned 😉, cybersecurity requires).
Questions and answers on inWebo