Who are they?
Inato is a tech-for-good company striving to bring clinical research to each and every patient across the globe. To do this, they are building the world’s first clinical trial marketplace designed to improve visibility, access, and engagement across a more diverse population of doctors and their patients.
Drug development is a complex and rewarding endeavor: their platform enables sponsors and community-based researchers to work together when developing effective treatments for diseases affecting millions of people.
WHO WE ARE
Inato is a Tech for Good company striving to bring clinical research to each and every patient, regardless of who they are or where they live. To do this, we are building the world's first clinical trial platform to create greater visibility, access, and engagement across a more diverse population of doctors and their patients.
Drug development is a challenging, intellectually complex, and rewarding endeavor: we enable global pharmaceutical companies to confidently partner with community-based researchers to increase patient access to the latest medical innovations. The platform currently offers clinical trials from leading companies to over 2,000 sites across the globe. And we are well poised for growth in 2023.
We are a growing team of passionate pharmaceutical experts, software engineers, professional services members, and many more - all bringing their unique perspective to solve the challenges facing clinical research. Our team members live by our company values to be bold, resilient, caring, and pragmatic. If this sounds like you, join us!
We are looking for a senior full-stack software engineer to join our tech team and build our product. You will report to an engineering manager and work in a diverse team composed of a product manager, a product designer and other software engineers.
You will be fully responsible for the development of new features in the product, guided by the product team’s focus on business impact. You will do this while maintaining the health of our codebase, so that we can keep improving the product as fast as possible. You will drive major technical decisions that enable the business either directly or through greater delivery speed. You will maintain our cloud infrastructure so that it fits our growing needs.
You will act as a coach for team members, helping them grow and learning from them. You will make Inato’s tech shine externally and attract strong talent around you.
How is this opportunity different?
- you will work on a product already used in production but still early in its life
- you will work hand-in-hand with a product team that cares more about business impact than the number of features delivered
- you will join a team of engineers with strong culture of quality and continuous improvement
Typical projects you could be working on:
- a profile page for clinical trial hospitals, whose content is enriched when users from the hospital are using the product, accumulating information that will be re-used when they apply for new trials in the future
- a prototype of a new part of the product allowing a pharmaceutical sponsor to evaluate the benefits of using Inato for a specific trial in their portfolio, leveraging a scoring model provided by the data team
💊Our recruitment process
💊More information about our tech
Inato is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Other Full Stack Development jobs
These job openings might interest you!See all job openings