Sort by relevance
ImVitro is quite literally a life-changing company.
Today, in vitro fertilization (IVF) has a success rate of around 20-30%, which means patients often repeat this difficult journey, give up altogether, or are discouraged from trying.
ImVitro is on a mission to increase the number of successful IVF assisted pregnancies worldwide. How? With a B2B SaaS AI-powered platform that aims to make IVF laboratories more efficient.
ImVitro is a multidisciplinary team and is currently composed of members of different nationalities and gender, and is intent on strengthening this diversity as it grows.
With this in mind, are you:
- Excited about having an impact on society and helping create an easier path to parenthood?
- A naturally curious, resilient, and driven person?
- Looking to learn in a fast-paced, demanding, and dynamic entrepreneurial environment?
If this sounds like you, then ImVitro is the place for you.
At ImVitro, you will:
- Work in English; no need to be native, but fluent enough to carry out meetings as a team!
- Receive a competitive salary and employee stock options plan (ESOP)
- Have access to central offices in a Paris-based incubator and network with other healthtech start-ups
- Be able to work from the office or from home (in Europe): you decide!
- Participate in regular off-site retreats in Paris and across Europe
- Have the opportunity to make an impact on society at large