Senior Manager, Marketing France
This position was filled!
Who are they?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. The platform includes marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. Today, more than 135,000 customers across more than 120 countries use HubSpot’s powerful and easy-to-use tools and integrations to attract, engage, and delight customers.
Named Glassdoor’s #2 Best Place to Work in 2022, HubSpot has been recognised for its award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Paris, France; Dublin, Ireland; Singapore; Sydney, Australia; Tokyo, Japan; Berlin, Germany; Bogotá, Colombia; Ghent, Belgium; San Francisco, CA; and Portsmouth, NH.
Meet Ludovic, Country Director France + Sales Director France
At HubSpot, our mission is to help millions of organizations grow better, and we need exceptional marketers to help us do that. The world has changed since HubSpot coined the term 'inbound marketing' over a decade ago. On HubSpot's marketing team, you're blazing the future marketing trail for our French market, our business, our customers, and our community.
As the Senior Manager of Marketing for France, you will lead our regional marketing team. You will oversee the GTM marketing strategy for France, serving as one of the business leaders in the region, reporting to the Senior Director of EMEA Marketing and closely partnering with senior leadership in region. You will align strategies and GTM motions with your peers in sales and customer success, and play a big part in HubSpot’s success in EMEA and internationally by building marketing plans with high value that are relevant to France.
In this role, you will lead a team of senior marketers who are tasked with growing revenue and awareness of HubSpot in France. Our regional teams are a big part of HubSpot’s success internationally and work very independently - activating both central marketing programs as well as building regional motions to grow revenue in region. In this role, you would have the opportunity to take control of HubSpot’s awareness and fieldwork alongside our sales and services team responsible for the French market.
Your team is currently focused to grow demand with high-value campaigns, enabling sales teams to close deals and drive awareness and brand recognition for HubSpot.
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading a marketing team and will know the ins and outs of high-impact and high-value marketing. We’re looking for an enthusiastic leader who will:
- Serve as one of the business leaders in France and both build and align strategies and GTM motions with your peers in sales and customer success.
- Execute a high-growth revenue marketing strategy by partnering with our sales leaders in France to ensure we have relevant regional campaigns and prospecting motions.
- Scale demand to ensure we build an effective revenue playbook in market
- Level up our brand awareness activities by activating a strong central brand playbook and by being a thought leader for HubSpot France
- Execute and coordinate sales enablement strategy to support our growth into the up-market space
- Adapt central plays for regional nuances as well as creating native regional motions to support revenue targets
Your qualification ideally includes some or all of these areas:
- Experience in building revenue-generating programs for the French market - in close collaboration with a regional sales leader
- Knowledgeable revenue marketer - has grown or built a high-impact program that grew pipeline and demand for a B2B company
- Experience working closely with an up-market sales team
- Experience running a regional market for an English global brand
- Strong storytelling skills (brand awareness experience, product positioning), can easily digest complex and diverse programs into a digestible format for the French market
- Experience building strong relationships with other brands in France
- Background of working with an inside sales team on an SLA-based model
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage multiple stakeholders and cross-functional programs to achieve outsized results.
- Strong understanding and experience in driving regional campaigns with high impact
- B2B Marketing background
- Thought leadership position in the French market (known as a speaker or social media contributor), can influence an audience, internally or externally
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.