- Mobile Apps, SaaS / Cloud Services, Health, Recruitment
- From 50 to 250 employees
Events and Schools Relations Manager (x/f/m)
- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Partial remote authorized
- Education: Not specified
- Experience: Not specified
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Hublo builds a simple and user-friendly digital platform to help hospitals, clinics and retirement homes find staff easily and efficiently, so that they can refocus on their core mission: saving lives.
Better managing staff on a daily basis, saving time and improving the quality of life at work are strong issues highlighted by the Covid-19 crisis. During this crisis, pursuing its mission, Hublo pro bono offered its platform by creating the initiative #Renforts-Covid, to encourage solidarity among healthcare professionals. In partnership with 11 of the 13 regional branches of the Health Ministry in France, Hublo helped gather more than 60,000 volunteer professionals in 2 months, who supported 6,000 healthcare facilities in crucial need for extra-hands during this epidemic.
As of now, Hublo is deployed in almost 2,500 healthcare facilities and is used by more than 600,000 healthcare professionals, thus contributing to the healthcare system digitization and to the hospital of the future.
From +130 team members today in Paris and Sophia-Antipolis, the Hublo team is still growing in France and beyond. Recently, they opened an office in Cologne in Germany.
Our Marketing team is looking for our first Events and Schools Relations Manager, who will be able to carry our mission loud and clear, and who is convinced that digital solutions and technology have a central role to play in the transformation of the healthcare system.
Your main goal will be to define, develop, deliver and execute both schools relations and corporate events plans. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and transversally with the Marketing and Sales teams on various topics. You will therefore be very close to the product, to the users, and to the prospects.
You will be a key actor at Hublo to build a strong brand image and impact our business results in the long run!
Your main missions will be:
Corporate events (today around 1 per month)
- Plan, organize and supervise the logistic of national and international events that will allow us to develop our commercial activity, our community of users, and our brand image. In other words, show how we are transforming the way healthcare institutions recruit, manage and engage their teams!
- Negotiate and follow-up the partnerships and budget management. Anything is possible as long as the results are there!
- Work out the specifications, selection of suppliers, negotiation, control of the conformity and the quality of the realization of our booths (renting of the area, realization of the booth, supply of supports and goodies, restoration, animations on the spot…)
- Externally, ensure regular communication (before, during, after) about Hublo’s participation in different fairs and events, whether on social networks, direct marketing, or in the press and radio. Internally, communicate on the results obtained thanks to our participation in these events
- Ensure the smooth running of the events, whether for our teams on site or for the reception of our visitors, by ensuring the respect of the best practices and by resolving all incidents. You are both the life-guard and the sport coach there.
- Ensure a regular follow-up of the events impact and challenge the relevance of these events
- Build and manage solid partnerships with schools (EHESP, IFSI, IFAS, etc.) to develop a strong brand image (awareness, attractiveness) for our users and prescribers
- Encourage meetings (conference, intervention), the creation of content (interview, studies, white paper), or any form of action that will have a positive impact on our marketing and sales activity. We’re not just here to hand out goodies or buy ad pages!
- Ensure a regular follow-up of the results obtained and challenge the relevance of these partnerships.
Perks & benefits
Our team members are our #1 asset! We offer them great perks so they feel good about working for us!
- A fair and competitive salary package with an attractive equity plan (“BSPCE”) 📈
- A tailor-made onboarding program to discover Hublo’s organization, products and teams 🔍
- A flexible remote working policy 🏡
- RTT 🌴
- A daily meal plan (Swile) 🥗
- Health insurance plan (Alan) 🩺
- Access to thousands of gyms and activities, through our partnership with Gymlib 🤸🏼🏋🏻
- Macbook environment 💻
- Free coffee, snacks and a budget allocated to managers for small team events ☕
- CSE (Comité Social et Économique) that places the interests of our employees at the heart of Hublo’s concerns🥇
Office & Team Life
- A dynamic and multicultural team of 10+ nationalities 💥
- The ability to work in several locations: Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne 🌆
- Weekly team drinks and yearly offsite (long week-end in the French Alps or Portugal just to name a couple) ☀️
- A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe ❤️
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in the same role or equivalent: you are comfortable negotiating with a variety of partners and are at ease working on multiple projects in parallel and have experience in events and trade shows
- Knowledge of the health sector and/or school relations would be a big plus
- Good knowledge of the start-up ecosystem
- Great communication skills, in both French and English
- You are curious and show creativity, and are rigorous in your work
- HR Screening (30 minutes)
- Interview with the Head of Marketing
- Business Case
- Interview with a Team Lead Account Executive
Hublo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter