Past and future
The Hublo team was created in 2016, starting by developing a solution for managing staff replacements, allowing healthcare establishments to save time, reduce recruitment costs and improve the employer-employee relationship. To date, Hublo is used by more than 500,000 healthcare professionals. The solution has made it possible to manage 55 million replacement hours in more than 2,500 healthcare facilities in France and Germany.
Hublo is now building a comprehensive software suite to transform how healthcare facilities recruit, manage and engage their talents. Already well established in France, the start-up wants to continue expanding in the French market, but also in Europe. Accelerating in Germany, launching in Spain and opening 1 to 3 additional countries are among the major challenges of the next 18 months. This ambition is supported by leading tech & healthcare investors, who enabled the completion of a Series A fundraising of €22m at the end of 2021.
Levée de fonds en série A de 22M d'euros
Nombre de Hublers, utilisateurs de notre plateforme, atteint en 2022
Nombre d'hôpitaux et maisons de retraites clients
We want to create a world where healthcare facilities are great places to work, so that professionals can take care of patients better
At Hublo, we design digital solutions that contribute to creating optimal working conditions for caregivers. By transforming time consuming manual processes into swift and intuitive digital workflows, we free up precious time that caregivers can spend taking care of patients.
We now employ 130 people and are looking for new talent to grow!
Beyond the skills specific to each profession, Hublo is looking for people excited at the idea of coming to work to make a difference, to have a major impact on the health system. This is the meaning of our mission, which drives us on a daily basis.
What we advocate at Hublo is in particular:
- Aiming for excellence but being pragmatic and getting things done.
- Being super adaptable, embracing change, not being afraid of instability.
- Having a real concern and attention for others, whether they be colleagues at Hublo or the health professionals for whom we work.
- Not taking yourself too seriously, and wanting to learn a lot, whatever your level or age. Not taking yourself too seriously also means having a little self-mockery!
Commitments and CSR
Our social commitments:
- A CSE dedicated to our employees
- A diversity and inclusion policy under construction
- Benefits to allow you to combine professional life and personal life (flexible teleworking policy, meal vouchers, Gymlib, etc.)
- A continuous improvement process thanks to feedback from our employees
Our environmental commitments:
- Actions to raise awareness of climate issues, in which Hublees can participate regularly
- The calculation of our carbon footprint and the creation of Hublo Green, a corporate project aimed at reducing this footprint
- The participation of all our teams to obtain the Bcorp certification, symbol of our commitment to a responsible, global and collective approach