The Sales & Account Management team of Bookiply, part of the Holidu Group, arrived on the French market in February 2022 in Lyon and Bordeaux under the management of Simon Bernès.
The Head of Sales & Account Management France is based in Bordeaux and each office consists of :
- an Area Lead, who manages the sales team,
- an Account Manager who manages partner accounts,
- and several Sales Managers who meet with home owners to offer our solution.
The entire team in France started at the opening in February 2022 and continues to expand with new sales managers in the existing offices and the opening of new sites in the coming months.
It was on this date that the first employees for France started at Bookiply - Holidu
Head of Sales & Account Management France
- Takes over responsibility for the supply in the french market and is responsible for the revenue targets and the resulting P&L
- Is reponsible for the high quality inventory growth
- Recruits, trains and manages best-in-class sales and account management teams together with the Area Leads
- Leads the team to world-class efficiency and effectiveness through creating an enthusing and energetic work environment
- Works cross-functionally with Product, Operations, BI and Marketing to strengthen the Bookiply product for the french market, build a strong presence, streamline procedure and improve the best practices
“After 10 years of experience in the accommodation booking industry in France, I am happy today to lead teams who are committed to facilitating the world of vacation rentals.”
Simon, Head of Sales & Account Management
- Focuses on accelerating the opening of new markets.
- Works hand in hand with the Area Leads of the new local offices, to get their markets up and running as soon as possible.
- Spends time with the local teams and on the ground to understand the opportunities and needs of each market.
- Spreads the Holidu Group values in each of the local offices and works on long-term projects that will further the Expansion.
“My job is to support the growth of Bookiply, a company where I have been working for 5 years with people from other markets and cultures from whom I learn every day.”
Gabi, Expansion Manager
- Manages a high-performing sales and account management team for the assigned region.
- Is responsible for the achievement of the area targets and the long-term relationships with home owners.
- Fosters team spirit through motivational initiatives in order to reach the area targets.
- Hires, trains and coaches the sales and account management team.
- Manages and optimizes the existing portfolio of accounts, taking personal responsibility for the largest customers. - Works together with the Head of and other departments to optimize the performance of the area.
- Regularly goes on customer visits together with its team members.
“My goal is to lead the team that will build the best network of homeowners in Nouvelle Aquitaine, allowing travellers from all around the world to discover this beautiful region. ”
Loïc, Area Lead Nouvelle Aquitaine
- Handles full sales cycle from the prospecting to the closing, helping Bookiply to grow in the assigned area.
- Is rigorous and technical about tracking but also configuring partners' presence online.
- Is on the ground, to meet the partners and to get valuable market insights.
- Is a Team Player in supporting the onboarding process of new team members and sharing its knowledge with other international sales teams at Bookiply.
- Helps in organizing events to promote Bookiply and build a community of vacation rental owners.
“Il y a deux facettes dans l'industrie du tourisme. Après avoir travaillé côté voyageurs, je m'épanouis aujourd'hui à aider les partenaires à atteindre leur plein potentiel dans la gestion de leurs locations saisonnières !”
Théo, Sales Manager
- Is the main contact person for the homeowners in the area and advises them on how to use the product.
- Coordinates the going live of the vacation rentals and help homeowners with all post-booking related questions to ensure a continuously high level of customer-oriented service.
- Interacts with the product and content team to guarantee a smooth onboarding process.
- Builds strong relationships with the key owners and actively support them in increasing revenues.
- Improves the performance of its accounts by analyzing existing data and develops a solution-oriented strategy.
- Organizes lead generating and networking events to build a community of vacation rental owners.
“When starting working at Holidu- Bookiply in France, I felt motivated to join a project at its beginning and to see it grow”
Chloe, Account Manager