Head of People
- Permanent contract
- Occasional remote authorized
- Master's Degree
- > 7 years
- Mobile Apps, Mobility
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Head of People
- Permanent contract
Heetch is a ride-hailing platform launched in 2013. After a couple of ups and downs, Heetch pivoted as a VTC player in March 2017.
In 2.5 years, we have been able to become one of the 3 Key players in urban mobility in France among several well-financed competitors. We powering thousands of rides everyday in France, Belgium and multiple French-speaking countries in Africa.
After raising €54M the last few years from funds such as Alven, IdInvest and AfrincInvest and a phase of hyper-growth in 2019, we are now part of the French Tech 120 program, and count more than 200 people, our ambition is to become THE leader in urban mobility.
What will be your role?
- As Head of People, you will manage a team of 4 wonderful people and your missions will consist in hiring, onboarding, growing and offboarding people.
- You will act as a business partner with the executive committee members on a variety of strategic projects (Org, HR structuration, talent development, comp&ben, etc.)
- You will work closely with Finance to manage budget revisions related to HR.
- You will support managers (France, Belgium, Morocco, Algeria) to include local HR and make the link from one country to another to create the best working environment for all employees
Your scope includes:
💫Talent Acquisition (1 people) and employer branding (online presence, content creation)
🥇Talent Management (1 person) : onboarding /offboarding, training plan, performance management
📈HR tools & Data : monitoring of HR performance through relevant indicators
🛠Day-to-day Management of the employee’s life cycle (1 person), including:
- 🗂 Admin (legal agreements, employment contracts, health insurance, payroll management)
- 🏛 Legal (CSE)
👯Facilities & Events (1 person) : office layout, perks & benefits, internal events
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a prior 6-10 year-experience in the HR field
- You have experience with team management (2-6 people)
- You have worked within entrepreneurial organizations (an international environment is a plus)
- Experience of working in tech start-up, B2C / marketplace experience is a plus
- You are proficient with Excel / gSheet
- Open, practical and pragmatic: you make decisions based on a mix of data and empathy but no personal opinions and support company and people’s interests equally
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, present self and views with confidence and conviction: you have impact, gravitas and credibility with colleagues and leaders at all levels
- You have a bilingual level in both French and English
WHY JOINING US?
- You will be a member of the Executive Committee
- You will act as a true partner to company executives and managers and be a go-to-person for our people at all levels and for all departments
- You will see many different aspects of the business and have the opportunity to work on international projects
- You will give your expertise on providing human ressources support and consultation accross the business on the most complex issues
- You will manage a team of great people and make them grow and blossom like flowers!
- Flexible ways of working
- Comps package : cash and stocks
- Other perks: Heetch credits, Spotify subscription, Medical care (ALAN), Yearly conference budget
Meet the Heetch team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn