We are looking for Artists Growth Associate. who will seek new opportunities to attract artists and artists representatives globally, and provide them with the best experience possible on the platform. You will be working closely with Timothée, Head of Customer Growth and Dorian, co-founder.
Team: Business / Growth
Team Members : Emma, Customer Success, Anthony, Partnership Coordinator, William, US Customer Success, Marguerite (Blog / SEO), Louis (Performance Marketing)
Source and operate partnerships with festivals, artists services companies, music influencers in France but also abroad
Assist in optimizing performance marketing (Google ads and Facebook ads) operations to achieve better results
Enhance Activation and Retention through A/B Testing of Email Sequences and Notifications.
Support the artists as they learn to use the platform and ensure their satisfaction
Help manage the number of support tickets on Intercom/emails to save up time for the other team members
• An experience with growth: understanding growth topics and metrics
• A perfect write in French and in English (without any fault and clearly) ;
• A sense of rigor and data driven mindset , to be able to manage complex projects ;
• An outstanding communication skills with empathy and understanding
• A capacity to prioritize : you knows where to invest resources and energy ;
• A good knowledge of office tools in order to be autonomous in his / her tasks ;
• You can easily analyze complex data to prioritize his/her work ;
• You have music knowledge ;
• You master another Language (Spanish, German etc.) ;
• Screening interview with Eugénie (Head of Talent) • Challenge to do at home • Ops interview with Timothee (Head of Growth) • Culture fit interview with Dorian co-founder & Emma (CSM)
• 6 days Offered (1 per Month) • A remote-friendly environment and a Great office in the center of Paris 11arr with flexible working Hours • Swile Card for Lunch (10euros / Working Day) • 50% Transports Card • Team events: OKRs presentation and strategic all hands all quarters, Concerts, Family diners on Thursdays, yearly team event (G-days) once a year • Cultural Expenses : 200 euros per Year to Cover your Cultural Expenses (Theater, Concerts, Books, Netflix etc.) • “Meet our Ambassadors” Program: You can work remotely where a Groover ambassador is located; New York, Londres, Bologne, Rio, Madrid, Barcelone etc. (250 euros offered to cover expenses for travels, housing and co-working)
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Marketing Development”.