- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, Graneet isn't holding any events right now.
The construction industry is composed of a majority of SMEs that build our cities. In spite of the very important work they do, these SMEs operate with very thin margins and often struggle financially : they have to provide work and pay for materials upfront, face fierce competition and get paid late, to such extent that 10.000 of them go bankrupt every year in France alone.
The financial management of construction projects is very complicated and yet, 70% of SMEs in the construction industry still use Excel to manage their business ! 🤯
Graneet aims to help construction SMEs improve their financial management and boost their margins by giving them access to visibility and transparency on their business, in real time.
In practice, their clients use Graneet to create and follow up on their quotes, generate and control their invoices, and monitor their margin in real time. They recover a peaceful management of their construction projets by accessing dashboards that display all the key indicators of their business and by collaborating with their entire team within the same platform. 🙌
Graneet addresses 100.000 companies in France only, and will expand to Europe where construction SMEs face the same issues. 🇪🇺
2023 promises to be a challenging year for Graneet! We have just completed our Series A financing of 8 million euros, led by Point Nine Capital and Foundamental.
You will be joining the company at the beginning of its history ! Graneet is looking for talents who wish to embark for the long run on an ambitious project driven by a team of passionate people. More than your resume, what matters to them is that the shared values of the team resonate with you, as they are part of the day to day life at Graneet :
- Kindness: "I interact with others in a constructive and healthy manner to improve and learn in team."
- Energy: "For the team and myself, I take ownership of my missions and take initiatives."
- Transparency: "I am honest in conducting my missions and I communicate frankly."
- High Standards: "I work diligently and am proud of my results."
- Great independence and empowerment, regardless of the position
- Flexible working conditions : remote work is possible and working hours are flexible
- Individual guidance with weekly 1-to-1 meetings 📅
- Every employee is a Graneet shareholder through stock options 📈
- On-demand access to training courses to help you improve your skills
- Bright premises at Patchwork République 😎
- Particular attention is paid to diversity within the teams: 7 nationalities in the team, a male/female ratio of 70/30 🙌 Which is promising in the tech and construction sector 💪
- Lunch voucher up to 10€/days and a sustainable mobility voucher (Swile)
How does remote work at Graneet?
For the CS, Product, Sales and HR teams, the policy is 2 days of remote 🏡 /Week post integration.
Graneet's Tech team has a hybrid organization. Part of the teams is on site ( 2 days a week) and another part is in full remote 💻. Full remote is possible for the entire Tech team from the confirmed post level upwards. For the full remote feature: We ask new recruits to spend 2 weeks in a row on site to immerse themselves in the company culture and get to know all the teams. Full remotes then return for 3 days in a row every 6 weeks. *Graneet fully reimburse both hotel and train.