About Graitec Group
Founded in 1986, Graitec is a global leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) provider helping its architectural, engineering, construction, and manufacturing customers to CREATE, SIMULATE, FABRICATE all the data of their projects.
The company is driving growth through 3 highly complementary activities:
About the Team Hiring
- Value Added Reseller of Autodesk solutions.
- Software Editor of a suite of products complementary to Autodesk solutions for the construction industry.
- Services since Graitec is providing training, consulting, and support on top of the products with a consistent focus on customer satisfaction.
Our team is made of more than 700 outstanding talents, distributed across our 50 offices in 14 different countries, enabling us to meet our customer needs around the globe.
The team is known for its accountability, agility, and customer centricity as well as indeed for its ambition for both business growth & impactful innovations with more than 25% of our team in Research & Development.
Strengthening our international leadership position.
- We are honored to serve more than 270 000 customers worldwide to achieve more thanks to our technologies and we are one of the largest Autodesk Partner worldwide. Thanks to its organic growth and to numerous acquisitions in Europe and North America, Graitec is experiencing exponential international growth: $300 million in revenue.
- Our ambition is to double our business in the coming few years as we just did in the last 4 years thanks to both organic growth & acquisition. This is why we are investing heavily on our upcoming transformation & reinforcing ongoing our teams globally.
We are seeking the next generation of sales professionals for our Sales Development / SDR Program. Our program provides the basis and foundation to launch your career into becoming an account manager. Not only will you hone your skills as a sales development representative uncovering opportunities with prospects and maximizing opportunity from marketing leads, we will enable and develop your skills across basic pipeline management, demand generation, sales operations, networking and technical acumen.
As a Sales Development Representative / SDR you will:
- Develop and manage high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails and other channels
- Uncover potential opportunities across the customer lifecycle (new business, upsell/cross-sell) for the sales organization
- Update and maintain CRM for accurate records of customer interactions
- Partner closely with account managers to develop and implement outreach strategies for your leads
- Conduct qualifying calls with prospective buyers and create next steps including scheduling meetings for account managers for further qualification
- Progress in the program – you will have goals across performance as well as skill development set up for you to achieve your career progression from business development into sales or other departments
What you can expect from us:
- A plan to develop the skills needed to become an account manager within a timeframe
- Sales training, coaching, and mentoring to help you become the best you can be, so you are equipped to exceed your quota
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Monthly and quarterly spiffs
- A competitive 401k matching contribution plan
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of one year in B2B sales
- Prior SDR, BDR or inside sales experience preferred
- Cold-calling, prospecting, hunting
- Microsoft Office is required
- Curious mindset who has the ability to be flexible and adapt to change
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Screening & get to know discussion with John, Talent Acquisition Partner
- Screening with Jeff, Sales Development Manager
- Screening with peer of hiring manager or stakeholder
- Final Interview