GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP
- AdTech / MarTech, E-commerce, IT / Digital
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Junior Content Marketing Analyst (m/f/d)
- Permanent contract
This position was filled!
We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focusing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Amsterdam, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
- An international environment
- A fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruits, delicious (healthy) lunch at the office
- Virtual team get-togethers like team events, Friday drinks and Pub Quiz evenings
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are looking for a data-driven JuniorContent Marketing Analyst, who will be responsible for a portfolio of web pages for two market-leading, discount-focused domains in the UK market. As part of the role, the chosen candidate will analyse their performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenue and ROI, working closely with the Account Management team and remote freelancers. As a fully integrated member of Global Savings Group you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of retailer landing pages, ensuring all content on the pages is clear, accurate and up-to-date
- Analysing traffic, bounce rate, Google rankings, revenue and data from our internal CMS and Affiliate Networks, in order to increase conversion rates
- Coordinating with freelancers, account managers and other departments to execute and optimise effective marketing campaigns
- Ensuring we accurately promote all valid vouchers and money-saving opportunities to appeal to our customers, as well as add incremental value to our partner brands
- Carrying out detailed quality checks to consolidate and remedy content-related issues, maximising engagement, conversion and revenue
- Developing and implementing account based strategies with the commercial team to improve page competitiveness in the SERP and conversion performance
We are a match if you have...
- An excellent ability in English, both written and spoken
- A Bachelors/Masters degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- A data driven mindset - using data to improve content performance
- Experience with SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- A team player mentality
Are you up for it?
Don’t miss your chance! Upload your application in English (CV, Cover Letter, relevant references and certificates).
Any questions? Get in touch with Jamie from the HR Team: +31(0)20 8469520.
Meet the GLOBAL SAVINGS GROUP team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn