Year of Founding1983
Average Age39 years old
"We are at the intersection of business needs and the environmental demands of global citizens."
A pioneer in green IT since the 1980s, Evernex is the sector leader in Europe and internationally, thanks to its maintenance services that extend the life of equipment and recycle end-of-life parts... Evernex is part of a circular logic to combat programmed obsolescence and help companies reduce their carbon footprint.
In total, nearly 1,100 people work at Evernex worldwide. Sales people, dispatchers, logisticians, engineers, technicians - all these professions are at the heart of the company’s activities, and they all work in an environment that encourages autonomy and initiative, the hallmarks of the group's diversity. Giving priority to initiative, career development and, of course, ecology, in everything the company does, are all factors that have shaped the success story of the Evernex family.
Did you know that 80% of the environmental footprint (natural resources and carbon emissions) of IT equipment is generated during production? Extending their lifespan and recycling their components is by far the most positive impact on our planet.
- If we don't change our production and consumption patterns, emissions from the IT sector (already as polluting as aeronautics) are set to almost double (+45%) by 2030.
- In addition to offering you a meaningful job, Evernex also offers you:
- The possibility of hybrid work (telecommuting and on site).
- The very latest IT tools.
- Career development opportunities in France and abroad.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- And much more!