* Provide innovative solutions to enable industrialization, improve productivity, efficiency and time-to-market
* Monitor and track the performance and capacity of environments
* Use expertise in IT project delivery (project management, architecture, design, development and operations) to deliver critical in-house solutions required by IT and Business departments
* Participate in team discussions to design the best architecture for our applications
* Coordinate process improvement, re-engineering and solutions designs to respond to the development identified during reviews.
* Ensure code and design system architectures are developed to define user compatibility
* Debug and optimize code, automate tasks and repeated manual work
* Review and update existing documentation
* In-depth technical knowledge in one or several of the following field of expertise:
Security knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and supporting infrastructure elements,
DevOps (implementation of Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment),
IaaS production environments (systems, networks, End User Computing…)
Infrastructure as code approach (Terraform and CloudFormation)
CI /CD pipelines and GitLab CI/CD, Sonarqube, etc.
* Experience in managing and delivering software or infrastructure development projects
* Experience in process improvement, re-engineering and root-cause analysis/resolution
* Flexibility and ability to work in environments with changing priorities
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Finance de marché”.