Blunomy (former page: Enea Consulting)
- Environment / Sustainable Development, Strategy, Energy
- From 50 to 250 employees
Manager Sustainable Finance (part of Enea’s Bank practice)
- Permanent contract
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: > 5 years
Who are they?
Enea is a strategic consulting and financial advisory company dedicated to energy transition and sustaina-ble development. Enea was created in 2007 and has offices in Paris, Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore) and Australia (Melbourne and Sydney).
Enea has developed a strong understanding of energy transition technologies and markets thanks to its 14-year experience in the energy sector, including renewable gases, electricity markets, energy access, etc. Enea has expanded its expertise to related fields: climate change, sustainable development and sustainable finance to support financial institutions to seize the enabling role they should play in the climate transition.
Enea has advised more than 200 clients (energy companies, industrials players, banks, Private equity funds, development banks, entrepreneurs) in all continents, on various typologies of missions: strategy, innovation and technology studies, roadmaps, development of new structures and offerings, Due Diligences, etc.
Enea is a do-well-and-do-good company: we are committed to energy access and do volunteer work with social entrepreneurs through our Enea Access Program (https://www.enea-consulting.com/en/about/energy-access/).
Enea has developed its Bank practice to fully accompany its bank customers on the implementation of strategies in climate transition and sustainable finance; and is looking for a Senior Consultant / Manager to grow the team in Europe. She / he will report to the Head of the Bank practice.
The successful applicant will join a high performing, diverse and global team of energy / sustainable finance specialists. Our people come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience, are open-minded and focussed on the future, united by shared values and passionate about sustainable development and energy access.
1 - Project management and delivery
- You will lead complex strategic consulting projects for banks (> 6 months duration). You will provide final recommendations, ensure quality project delivery and assist clients as needed.
- You will supervise project teams of Consultants and Analysts (and Managers depending on your level of seniority), ensuring their up-skilling, coaching and development.
- You will be accountable for relationship management with both the client and other external stakeholders throughout the project (senior advisors, experts)
- You will ensure project KPI’s are met (quality, timeline and cost), while maximising client satisfaction.
2 - Business development (depending on experience and seniority)
- You will be a critical member of the Bank practice and will contribute to Enea’s commercial development in the banking industry and with large financial institutions (e.g., large and diversified asset managers).
- You will be involved in the management of client relationships (or lead client relationships depending on your seniority) to better understand their needs, identify opportunities for value creation, and promote Enea’s expertise and competencies in strategic consulting within its areas of specialisation.
- You will manage and supervise commercial proposals. This will include proposing and drafting relevant methodologies for project completion
3 - Internal development/corporate (depending on experience and seniority)
- You will develop further knowledge/thought leadership and know-how that enhance Enea’s competitive advantage and professional reputation in sustainable finance and across the banking industry.
- You will collaborate with Enea’s team to ensure consistent delivery of high-quality work in alignment with Enea’s values
As the ideal candidate, you will be passionate about sustainable finance, precise, rigorous and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
4 Examples of projects delivered by Enea’s bank practice
- Long-term partnership on Energy transition with an international investment bank (training, client engagement, expertise, product development, transactions support)
- Development of a Climate transition scoring methodology of large corporate for a global bank (In-vestment bank, Asset management)
- Definition of the Energy transition business development strategy for an international bank in Africa
- Client roadshow to support to the distribution of energy- / climate-related investment products to asset managers, asset owners and private banks in Asia-Pacific
- All-staff Sustainable finance training program for an international bank in Asia-Pacific (~40 weekly modules / 500+ attendees per week)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the investment banking industry and/or in strategic consulting
- Expertise in and strong interest for energy transition / climate & environmental transition from a business point of view (not only reporting frameworks and compliance). Understanding of the transition challenges for banking institutions and large asset managers (understanding transition markets, financing transition, client engagement process, portfolio decarbonization, client engagement, climate stress-tests, product innovation, regulation)
- Experience in and understanding of the environment of banks (financing, market activities), and / or large asset managers. Experience in strategic consulting preferred.
- Strong analytical and consulting skills, comparative analysis and synthesis capabilities, intellectual rigor, critical thinking
- First experiences of managing strategic consulting projects (or workstreams of such projects) in banking / asset management environments. Expected project management skills: organisational, planning and time management skills, proven experience of stakeholder engagement and management, both external and internal.
- Commercial skills (depending on your seniority): proactive approach to ensuring client satisfaction and building strong relationships, demonstrated ability to sell and positively impact revenue growth with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (in French preferred)
- Master degree in a relevant field (e.g. finance, business)
Location: preference for Paris (France)
Please send us your resume and a cover letter.
Blunomy (former page: Enea Consulting)
Interested in this offer?
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter