Emeraude Escape is specialized in the creation of high-end tailor-made Escape Room for Corporate. The startup offers a unique and disruptive experience to companies with its innovative and seductive concept of “gamification” which adapts to the company’s different needs: strengthen its teams (Team building), recruit new talents, train employees, internal communication, present its products to the general public etc.
European leader in Corporate Escape Room business, Emeraude Escape is located everywhere in Europe, USA and Canada, some of its clients are: LVMH, L’Oreal, Hermès, Richemont, AstraZeneca, Sanofi, Pfizer, Microsoft, HP, Intel, Colgate, Nestlé, etc.
Emeraude Escape is not looking for typical profiles, instead Emeraude is looking for people from all backgrounds, autonomous, meticulous, versatile, who like working in teams. You just need to be creative and passionate about riddles. If you have good spelling that would be a plus!
- New projects every week! From an “Orient Express” style train wagon, to the creation of a real size tank for a famous Youtuber, you will never work twice in the same project.
- Creating Escape games and testing them! Game sessions are regularly organized with the whole team in the different locations in Paris.
- Working with some of the most prestigious international groups
- Learning new things with each project and discovering always varied topics.
- Being part of a young, dynamic team, ready to take on new challenges!