This position was filled!
Who are they?
Edda is a collaborative tool for professional investors that allows you to see the true value of your investments and the impact they create, in real time.
Edda combines dealflow, portfolio, LPs and business community management into one product, offering a unique solution for professional investors, with over $8bn in assets under administration to date.
The platform was developed to provide the market with fit for purpose technology bringing efficiency, transparency and safety to the industry, from the earliest days of deal selecting through to portfolio management and exits.
As a Junior Business Developer, you will join an ambitious team and your mission will be to participate in our growth. You will use consultative selling strategies to close new business. We are looking for someone who is a self starter, excellent communicator and acts as a trusted advisor and business consultant to the customer, running the sales process end to end with them.
As part of our sales team, you will report directly to our COO.
- Take charge of inbound requests and guide prospects through our sales cycle
- Understand prospects' pain points and help prospects understand the value of Edda by performing discovery calls & Demos, Q&A meetings.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with Edda prospects and customers
- Evangelize Edda software through product demonstrations, field events and account-specific initiatives
- Perform demo in front of multiple C-level executives
- Tailor the demo to address prospects’ needs
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Close sales and achieve sales targets
- Follow-up prospects while they are in trial period
- Provide all necessary resources (product documentation etc..)
- Answer all prospect’s questions
- Negotiate pricing and terms with prospects
- Document all activities on CRM and keep it up to date
- Report directly to the COO
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
We are looking for someone who doesn’t fear challenges and is looking to have a significant impact on the company’s growth.
- You have 6-month or more experience in B2B software salesPast experience in the SaaS or ERP industry is a plus
- You are fluent in English - Native English is a plusOur customers are all around the world, English is the primary language with them and we built an international team so English is also the primary language in the teamFrench is not mandatory to work at Edda
- You have a keen interest in the tech and/or finance industryWe are working in a specific industry, if you already have experience in this industry or if you are interested in and already understand how the investment world is working you will love to work at Edda!
- Excellent communication skills (Both verbal & Written)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-starting, autonomous and proactive individual with team spirit.
At Edda, we're looking for people with passion, ambition, humility and curiosity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. We valued skills and passion as much as experience. If you think you can have an impact in our company and you're not afraid to tackle challenges, we need you!