Senior Account Executive (H/F)
- Permanent contract
- Master's Degree
- > 10 years
- Média, SaaS / Cloud Services, Télévision / Production audiovisuelle
- From 50 to 250 employees
Senior Account Executive (H/F)
- Permanent contract
EasyMovie’s mission is to assist global enterprises transform the way they share knowledge at a peer to peer level across their organization.
Through structured video storytelling, the EasyMovie knowledge sharing platform makes it easy for anyone in any business to quickly and easily produce content to share their story, their knowledge, their thoughts, and their passion, all while making stronger personal connections. By integrating both a SaaS portal and a mobile app, and the use of customizable storyboards to easily create, manage and promote any business narrative, the EasyMovie platform removes all of the common barriers to producing and sharing employee generated content at scale.
As video knowledge sharing is becoming a necessity for enterprise businesses, our business is scaling quickly.
Founded in 2013, EasyMovie has become the premier solution for employee generated video content production for several internationally recognized brands.
Founder: Nicolas Cazeneuve
CEO: Julien Bianchi
Headquarters: Paris, France
International offices: New York and Tunis
At Easymovie, we base our work on the following values:
- Keep exploring: act as pioneers and seek new horizons by testing & learning
- Strive for excellence: hold oneself accountable every step of the way
- Work as a team: share the hardships and the victories
- Focus on partners: choose one’s direction based on the clients’ needs
EasyMovie is headquartered in Paris and has operated an office in New York since 2016.
We have also a studio and post-production team based in Tunis in charge of creating graphic charters and editing and correcting the videos requested by our clients.
We currently work with 350+ large international enterprises worldwide from all sectors. We work mainly with HR and Sales & Marketing departments:
Example of EasyMovie’s customers in France: Orange, Carrefour, BNP Paribas, Axa, L’Oréal, Airbus, Siemens, Bosh, Société Générale…
Example of EasyMovie’s customers in america: Groupe Clarins, Bridgestones, Amazon Web Services…
EasyMovie has focused on solving challenges for large operations, thinking of video from a collective stand point (as opposed to a focus on individual creation). For this reason, we have designed:
- a SaaS platform: that provides centralized admin controls to manage users, approval workflows, graphic charters, branding elements, image right waiver management, subtitles, including multilingual subtitles, and most important customizable storyboards
- a mobile app: where any employee in the company are following a structured narrative provided by the pre-programmed storyboard which may easily create videos consistently in only few minutes, without having any technically competency
Descriptif du poste
As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing the success plan in a specific industry market. You will manage this territory’s deal cycles from generation to close, including strategizing with the aligned Sales Development Representative and Customer Sucess. Responsibilities will span from driving the complete sales process from leads self-generated as well as those established by the aligned SDR. The AE will qualify those leads and manage the full cycle through closure.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop long term strategic relationships within your accounts
- Own and drive all aspects of the sales cycle from prospection through successful handoff to customer success manager
- Source new prospects through cold calling, email outreach, social media
- Own and manage a pipeline of enterprise prospects
- Be accountable on forecast accuracy
- Identify and prove value to decision makers and influencers within your target accounts
- Identify, build and bring deals to close
- Lead contract negotiations and early adoption strategies
- Partner closely with your Sales Development Representative to further qualify leads
- Share knowledge and best practices across the team, to upskill and enable each other
What We Are Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience minimum in B2B sales with a history of exceeding targets and expectations
- Experience creating, managing and closing six and seven figure opportunities, working with multiple stakeholders and driving value and excitement
- Experience in selling SaaS-based solutions and selling to CXO, senior management and director level
- Extremely self-motivated, high energy individual with a diligent and self-managed work ethic
- Excellent professional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent active listening skills, presentation skills, empathy and a positive and energetic attitude
- Strong deal-making ability with a customer focus, positive relationships and win-win outcomes
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business value
- Entrepreneurial approach, you create your own success
- Strong business management and prediction skills
- Experience working with sales tools like Salesforce, SalesLoft or similar sales tools
- Strong storyteller with experience in formalized sales trainings like Command of the Message, Meddicc,Customer Centric Selling, Challenger, Solution Selling, or similar
- Fluent in English and ideally in other languages
If you feel that you have demonstrated the role requirements shown above and have a passion for what we do, click on apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Découvrez l'équipe de EasyMovie
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn