EasyMovie's ambition is to democratize the use of video in companies, in the same way that Power Point has democratized the use of presentations 🎥.
- EasyMovie is a SaaS platform created from a simple vision: video will become the main means of corporate communication by 2030.
It seemed very ambitious in 2013 when we launched and, if there is still a lot of work to achieve this vision, no one today disputes the growing importance of video.
Because beyond the medium, which remains a means, the major challenge is that of the “future of communication”.
Our mission is therefore to offer our users a complete, intuitive and simple solution allowing any employee to make videos with high added value, following narrative and graphic structures defined by the company.
In 10 years (🎉), EasyMovie has developed a portfolio of more than 350 major groups, including PwC, Airbus, Salesforce and L'Oréal.
Our 70 employees spread between Paris, New York and Tunis work together to offer our customers a video creation tool that is anchored in the daily life of organizations.
Communication departments have found with EasyMovie a way to communicate faster and more impactfully. But beyond communicators, EasyMovie is aimed at all company employees:
- ❌ No more job offers where you don't learn anything!
- ❌ No more long messages drowning in the email inbox of our colleagues or prospects!
- ❌ No more presentations that no one understands!
🎬✅ Welcome to video communication!
Our team is looking for people who are passionate about video and who enjoy sharing their knowledge with others. Our team is a group of enthusiastic problem-solvers who thrive working in a growing and fast paced company.
🌟 Also, at EasyMovie we define our journey by taking into account our 13 principles which have been chosen by our colleagues.
- Discover them here 👉 https://www.easy.movie/en/about
- 🏡 An ultra-flexible remote work policy (yes, you choose when you come to the office based in Batignolles 75017 or when you stay in pajama bottoms 😉)
- A video creation training to be as autonomous as our customers 🎥
- Swile meal vouchers (9 €/ day)
- Health insurance (Alan) 💚
Questions and answers on EasyMovie by Cenareo