After spending its first years at the Pasteur Institute, at the Institut Pierre-Gilles de Gennes and in Cochin hospital, DNA Script has settled in Kremlin Bicêtre, near Paris, in the Okabé building in August 2019! Located on the 4th floor, the offices are modern, spacious, bright and offer a professional and friendly working environment.
Offices and laboratories are side by side to reinforce interaction between each team, making the workspace unique!
Paris is a multi-faceted city with many assets!
- A multicultural city with a lot of different neighborhoods (Montmartre, Latin Quarter, Chinatown ...), its countless museums and monuments, there is always something to discover or to learn!
- Going out, restaurants, stores... Paris is a city on the move! Not to mention its theaters, cinemas and concert halls, impossible to get bored there!
Focus : R&D, Corporate, Manufacturing
DNA Script is a leading company in manufacturing de novo synthetic nucleic acids using enzymatic DNA synthesis (EDS) technology. The company aims at accelerating innovation in life science and technology through the decentralization of rapid, on demand and high-quality DNA synthesis. DNA Script's approach leverages nature's billions of years of evolution in synthesizing DNA to set a new standard for customizing nucleic acid synthesis thus accelerating discovery in genetics, genomics, and synthetic biology. Discovery disciplines with profound impacts upon humanity such as biopharma, translational genetics and even molecular information storage all start with synthetic DNA. The company has recently initiated the commercialization of its first EDS powered platform, the SYNTAX system.
To date, DNA Script has raised over $315M of financing, with leading investors such as Coatue Management, Fidelity Management and Research, Catalio Capital Management, Casdin Capital, LSP, Bpifrance Large Ventures, Danaher, Illumina Ventures, Agilent, Merck Ventures, Sofinnova Partners, Kurma Partners and Eurazeo.
DNA Script also partners on technology and product development with leading organizations such as DARPA, IARPA, Moderna Therapeutics, GE Research, Illumina, the Broad Institute, Harvard University, Institut Pasteur and the French Department of Defense.
DNA Script has its research and manufacturing facilities headquartered in Paris, France, and is in the process of expanding its commercial and development teams in South San Francisco.
They’re above all science-driven thinkers, makers, dreamers and do-ers.
DNA Script is now moving to a new stage of development, i.e. commercialization. That’s why they are looking for new talents in different fields: R&D, manufacturing and supply chain, sales and marketing, industrial and IT engineering, quality, customer service, etc.
Are you passionate about life sciences, curious, motivated, proactive and you want to invest in a company with an innovative project? Do not hesitate to send them your application!
Join DNA Script means :
- 💗 Participate and bring to life a project that makes sense and will have a real impact on future generations
- 🎓 Be part of a strong scientific and technical environment: a technology that pushes the limits of DNA synthesis and will power the bio-revolution of the 21st century. They already have several collaborations with MIT, Harvard, Moderna, GE Healthcare etc.
- 💪 A scalable position: you will benefit from training, work on transversal projects, develop a new expertise, etc.
- 🌍 Discover different cultures because at DNA Script we come from all over the world.
- 🤗 Friday breakfast, afterworks and teambuildings frequently
- 🏆 A management with values Excellence, transparency and Goodwill, where the well-being is not just a promess!