Diabolocom empowers organizations worldwide to build brand loyalty and drive sales growth.
Our innovative cloud-based solution leverages AI technologies to optimize contact centers of medium to large sizes, enabling efficient management of customer interactions across all communication channels. As a telecom operator, we ensure premium voice quality, efficient handling of high call volumes, and provide phone numbers worldwide.
Our comprehensive range of AI services, developed exclusively for customer relations, elevates data quality and automates tasks using our unique, proprietary technology. These services, fully integrated into our cloud contact center solutions, are also accessible through APIs in various languages.
We empower Customer Service and Sales teams to effectively handle all inbound and outbound interactions thanks to our state-of-the-art dialer. Our solution seamlessly integrates with leading CRMs and offerts real-time monitoring and analytics capabilities.
Diabolocom, with offices across Europe, the USA, Brazil, and the UAE, proudly serves 350+ clients, with agents operating from 60+ countries.
First things first: what is this role about?
At Diabolocom we believe that no one is better suited than the Sales team to talk about this role. Here is what they say:
“This isn’t a typical Sales Executive role!”
The words that immediately come to mind when defining the job are: ambition, rigor, enthusiasm, relational intelligence, autonomy and creativity. Prospecting and contacting our future clients requires comprehension, flexibility, methodical thinking and good negotiation skills. Our solution is rich and reaching proficiency takes time. There is no daily routine.
As a Sales Executive, you will join the Sales division and you will work in collaboration with Giorgia, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, and alongside Emma, Ivan, Alexandre, Alain, Rémy, Issam and Nour.
- You will prospect to generate your own leads
- You will maintain and nurture your network of prospects
- You will respond to calls for tenders
- You will present the company and demo the solution
- You will participate in international trade shows and events
- You will monitor your business and sales cycle with our Salesforce CRM
- You will also benefit from a customized training program that will allow you to develop solid commercial, sectoral and technological skills
- Because sharing is caring, we expect you to share your knowledge with your team!
You show off the following skills:
· You enjoy identifying and engaging with prospects, skillful at convincing and building relationships over the phone
· You know how to write and prepare powerful presentations
· You want to evolve in an international environment
· You have a strong taste for sales and customer satisfaction
· You know how to meet objectives and short deadlines
· You are known for your interpersonal skills and are comfortable dealing with all types of stakeholders (technical, operational, C-level)
· You are curious and autonomous
· You have excellent oral and written communication skills in French and in English, a third language is a plus.
Wait a second! Life’s a two-way road!
First, here are some of the things our team members enjoy, including:
· Working in a stimulating environment with C-level clients : understand their needs and psychology in order to make good presentations
· Handling calls for tenders
· Interacting with international clients from different sectors
Also, here is another list of what you’ll enjoy at Diabolocom:
· You’ll have a three-week onboarding to get to know our product, our teams and our culture!
· You’ll have the chance to work in a multicultural environment
· Our office is based right in the heart of Paris, 100 meters from the Opera Garnier!
· Team building events : Ibiza, Porquerolles, Corsica … where next? 😎
· Be part of a company at a key moment of its growth, with lots of opportunities 🚀
· You’ll be lucky to join a team that is big enough to thrive but also small enough to actually have an impact on the success of the organisation!
Does this opportunity appeal to you?
Let’s talk! We are curious people and can’t wait to meet you!
- Feel free to send your CV either in French, German or in English
- Call or visio with a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Visio with Giorgia, our Chief Sales & Marketing Officer
- Onsite meeting with Giorgia and with Frédéric, our CEO
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Sales”.