Presales & Project Manager - Barcelona, Spain
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Diabolocom develops and operates a cutting-edge cloud platform used by renowned brands to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, sms).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services. On top of rich business-oriented user interfaces, we provide APIs and toolkits that allow our customers to build automations and implement advanced workflows around customer interaction. This is what we call Augmented Customer Interaction.
We have offices in Paris, Berlin, London, Barcelona and Milan and serve clients across five continents thanks to our private cloud located in datacenters around Europe and built on our own voice and Internet networks. We also run operations for our clients in the US, South America, Africa and Asia by deploying our solutions on Amazon AWS and Google platforms.
Who we are looking for:
In order to accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Spanish-speaker Presales & Project Manager based in Barcelona.
The words that immediately come to mind when we define this position are: ambition, rigor, pragmatism and creativity.
What you would do:
Presales & Project Manager is a strategic player in a service company like Diabolocom, where the speed of implementation and the business support of our customers are key to our success.
Reporting to the Head of Project, you will be responsible for managing customer projects in the area of cloud solutions for customer experience:
- Collection and analysis of customer needs
- Support of the commercial team in the response to RFQ
- Parameter setting, acceptance and commissioning of solutions
- Guarantee of compliance with commitments (cost, deadline, quality)
- Consulting and support for client accounts
Expectations of the position:
- Customer orientation, excellent interpersonal skills
- Anticipation, proactivity, taking initiatives
Why we want you:
- You have an engineering school degree and significant experience in pre-sales and/or project management with a Cloud application editor
- You have an interest in new technologies and appreciate the contact with the technical and commercial teams, with whom a healthy and constructive collaboration is a key success factor
- You ideally demonstrate a good knowledge of the world of customer relations and in particular its operational challenges
- You are at ease in a start-up culture where dynamism and flexibility will allow you to have an impact worthy of your involvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Spanish and English is necessary for this position. And a good working knowledge of French and/or Italian will make a difference
- Occasional trips to Europe are to be expected (Spain and France)
Why join us:
- We offer a multi-cultural environment with teams in 5 countries across Europe (and expanding)
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow
- We are at a pivotal stage in our development with a significant acceleration of our growth
- Call with Inès, our Talent Manager
- Visio with Victor, our Head of Project
- On-site interview (in Paris) with David, our COO
- On-site interview (in Barcelona) to meat the Sales team