Founded in 2005, Diabolocom is the leading European provider of SaaS contact center solutions. In the last 4 years, Diabolocom has experienced double-digit growth each year.
Today, we are at the turning point of our development, looking for new talented team players.
Diabolocom helps to streamline millions of customer journeys for companies of all sizes, in more than 60 countries. Diabolocom accompanies both Customer Service and Sales teams, providing a strategic tool for them to manage interactions with their customers and prospects across all channels (voice, email, chat, social networks, SMS), and to increase their own KPIs (NPS, leads conversion, revenue…).
Our solution is recognized on the market for its ability to integrate seamlessly with IT systems, including major CRM software, thanks to its open architecture and web services.
Customer success stories: Carrefour, Air Liquide, Essilor, SNCF, La Poste, ManoMano, Meilleurtaux.com, Solocal, Leboncoin.
We are looking for a Field Engineer who will play a pivotal role in ensuring the optimal performance and reliability of our infrastructure. Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Upgrade CPUs on all production cluster nodes to double their capacity, facilitating our company's growth.
- Recover and replace a broken CEPH staging node, including the possible replacement of the motherboard.
- Upgrade the network on the production cluster to 10G, addressing current limitations.
Hardware Maintenance and Replacement:
- Replace failing memory banks in select machines to maintain system integrity.
- Replace dead drives as needed to prevent data loss.
Autonomous Field Operations:
- Independently manage field operations, including the decommissioning of problematic components, maintenance, and workload restoration.
- Handle procurement tasks, such as researching hardware specifications, finding options, and validating them with HoI/CTO.
- Facilitate the purchasing process by collaborating with the accounting team from order placement to installation.
- Perform office-related tasks, including WiFi setup, server room maintenance, and assisting office personnel with hardware and software issues.
- Set up and troubleshoot laptops, addressing Windows-related issues when necessary.
- Manage all aspects of the data center, including equipment inventory and maintenance.
- Ensure the efficient operation of office equipment, including laptops, monitors, and dock stations.
- A bachelor of Engineering degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a field-related role.
What’s in it for you:
- We offer a multicultural environment with teams in 8 countries across Europe, the USA and the UAE (and expanding)
- We operate in a fast paced and technically challenging (real time, high load) cloud sector mixing application services and telecom
- We are at a pivotal stage in our development with a significant acceleration of our growth
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow
- Great work atmosphere and regular company events: barbecues, team buildings.
- Intro call with a Talent Acquisition manager
- Tech interview with the Infrastructure Team
- Interview with Sergey, our CTO
- Call with David, our COO, and the Ops Team (to meet your future colleagues)
At Diabolocom, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to color, language, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or social origin, opinion disability, age.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Telecom / Networking”.