Who are they?
Devialet is an acoustical engineering company operating at the intersection of luxury and high technology.
Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to redefine the place of sound in people’s lives by delivering meaningful audio experiences. By coupling unrivaled sound quality with a sleek and modern design, Devialet’s world-class engineers set a high standard for innovation and push the boundaries of what can be achieved with audio engineering.
Its expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Paris, Devialet is celebrated for its innovation in acoustics, industrial design and sound technologies. Our story began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. A mind-blowing feat, this hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
Every day, all our teams work tirelessly towards one goal: delivering emotion, exposing the purest sound to as many people as possible, with no distortion, saturation or background noise. Step by step, we have sparked a real technological revolution in the audio world that got in motion thanks to some radical innovations. Since our creation, we have registered 160+ patents.
From Hong Kong and New York to London and Munich, we’re constantly looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values.
Ready to join us?
Marketing & Communications Manager, China (Shanghai based)
Reporting directly to the Marketing & Communications Director, APAC, your main duties will be as follow:
- Perform marketing & communications activities for China and following the overall Devialet brand strategy & guidelines;
- Ideation, planning & execution of marketing and communications activities, projects and partnerships in the region;
- Ensure a smooth execution up to our brand standards.
- Provide local input to the Supervisor and the Central team in Paris on Devialet installation across China;
- Deploy central projects (product launches, engagement projects) within the region;
- Explore potential trade marketing opportunities in link with our key accounts, distributors and dealers, direct retail stores and regularly assess partners’ marketing and communication execution;
- Manage the PR activities in the region and build up strong media network in the region,with the help of local agencies and freelancers if necessary;
- Initiate and manage the offline event for various purposes, e.g. trade marketing events, in-store animations, media gatherings, VIP engagement events, product launch events, etc.
- Manage the KOL/VIP strategy for the region following the central philosophy on KOLs;
- Assist the Supervisor to develop the right network of friends of the brand in China following central guidelines;
- Develop local partnership and engagement programs with local relevancy following central guidelines;
- Plan and execute our strategy related to the Chinese social networks in collaboration with dedicated partners and team, with the help of the International Social Media Manager in Paris;
- Provide inputs and relevant assets to Chinese E-retail platform in collaboration with the Digital Marketing team and partners;
- Develop specific Chinese creative assets in collaboration with dedicated partners, regional team and the Central team in Paris;
- Protect the essence, values and messages of the brand as defined by the Central teams across all marketing and communications activities;
- Manage the marketing budget allocated effectively for the region, under the supervision and the guidance of Supervisor and the Central team in Paris;
- Identify and adapt with the Supervisor the right marketing tools for the day-to-day operations (ads, leaflets, SNS posts, trade marketing tools, etc.).);
- Identify best practices for short term (ROI) and long term (Brand building) initiatives with the right KPIs;
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure smooth day-to-day operations;
- Provide efficient reports for Supervisor and the Central team in Paris with the right KPIs to the line;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and assignments when required.
- Minimum 7 years of total working experience in marketing communications function with a minimum of 4 years of all-round marketing experience across China;
- Possesses first experience or a solid personal interest and understanding in luxury products, premium durable consumer goods or audio/technology products;
- Strong media relations and journalists networks are preferred;
- Experiences in event handling is a plus;
- With a creative mind, sensitive to brand territory and positioning;
- Solid business acumen combining interpersonal and communication skills to build trust with clients and internal/external business partners;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with an entrepreneur mindset, team player attitude, a proactive can-do attitude;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (both spoken and written);
- Willingness to travel when required;
- Media house / agency background will be an added advantage.
Other Marketing jobs
These job openings might interest you!