This position was filled!
Who are they?
What if rather than ‘per night’, hotels were booked throughout the day? Dayuse is flipping the hotel industry on its head. Allowing guests to make daytime reservations for rooms and services - and unlocking new revenue for hotels. In over 26 countries, 500 cities, and with more than 7,000 hotel partners, from ‘daycations’ to last minute meetings, hotels are being used in new ways. Dayuse is opening doors to a new world of possibilities by enabling guests to get more from their stay, and hotels to get more from their opening hours.
- Managing phone reservation requests
- Ensure day-to-day business relationship management between hotel partners as well as hotel guests
- Liaise between the guest and hotels: modification of reservations, handling special requests and inquiries by phone and email
- Collaborate with sales managers to contribute to commercial activities (optimize existing offers, increase room sales, and process user reviews)
- Be an inspiring team player and represent Dayuse.com’s brand in this market
- Deliver results on revenue quotas and other key performance metrics
- Instate a high-performance culture focused on delivering superior value to clients and developing trust-based long-term business relationships
- Analyze consumer data and trends to develop scalable, flexible best practices for sales
- Fully fluent English, Cantonese, and Mandarin required
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Passionate commitment to excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Excel and Chinese wordprocessing
- Previous customer success experience desired
- Experience in the hospitality/service industry (front desk, guest relations, or reception) is a strong advantage
- Proven ability to prioritize busy workloads
- At ease on the telephone
- Dynamic and hardworking
- Personal culture of an international and innovative start-up environment
- Start: ASAP
- Contract: Full-time permanent position
- Location: Lee Garden One, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Workdays: 3-Day work during the week and Weekends, shift duty
- Work schedule: 9am – 6pm
- Must be legally authorized to work in Hong Kong
- Evolution opportunities possible, now is the time to join us !