Sales Assistant -stage
This position was filled!
Who are they?
The phenomenal development of e-commerce has given rise to huge quantities of data and information. Companies have difficulty exploiting this data, not knowing which leverage actions to choose nor how to measure their impact.
This is where Data Impact by NielsenIQ comes in! We collect over 80 billion pieces of data daily which we process and use in innovative monitoring tools destined for the industry professionals.
Our objective: to enable our clients to define the best strategy, take the best decisions and optimise their execution in real-time
Today: Data Impact by NielsenIQ is a leader in e-retail and omnichannel analytics; a rapidly growing start-up with clients in more than 40 countries
- A young but experienced and dynamic team with a resolutely start-up attitude!
- A uniquely diverse and international environment with more than 40 nationalities
- Real career development opportunities
- A friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a climate of mutual trust promoting autonomy and challenges
Découvrez Data Impact avec Amina, Member of the Scraping Team
The Job :
Under the direct responsibility of our Global Sales Operations Manager, you will join our growing sales team to develop internal processes and help the development of a portfolio of clients globally
- Identify & generate leads and prospects to develop new client base
- Contact potential clients through various channels (emails, LinkedIn, yellow pages etc.)
- Work with our sales team to prepare client pitch decks
- Prepare material for any agreed sales and marketing activities
- Deliver effective and professional sales presentations
- Respond promptly to all leads and inquiries to maintain an ongoing pipeline of opportunities
- Weekly Leads/Opportunity/Sales reporting using CRM tools
- Process / strategy
- Work with our Global Sales Manager to improve our lead generation processes
- Conduct market and competition research
- Utilize sales tools regularly and effectively (Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn, Lusha) to document and manage leads, activities, client pipeline, and proposals throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with the Marketing and customer success teams on different topics (ex: event organization)
- Assist the Sales team on the reporting process
- Maintain continuous communication with management regarding opportunities, challenges, industry and competitor news, and assigned initiatives
- Interview with HR Manager and Global Sales Operations Manager
- Final interview with VP Global Sales
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
- Bachelor's or Master's (preferred in Marketing, Business or Communications)
- 6 month internship
- Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Very structured, you have good analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bi-lingual or native-level English and French; another language (eg; German, Italian, Spanish) would be a bonus
- Autonomous, looking for new challenges and accompanying the exploding e-commerce market is a real motivation for you
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving team
- Over achiever and driven by targets with a “Can do” Attitude
- Ability to learn quickly