- Permanent contract
- Starting date: November 3, 2019
- 3 years of college
- > 5 years
- Video Games
- From 15 to 50 employees
- Permanent contract
Darewise Entertainment is a VC-backed AAA games studio with one goal: to revolutionize online games.
Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda), David Bowman (Bungie, Telltale, Crytek) and Benjamin Charbit (Ubisoft), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity to deliver the games of tomorrow. Using Unreal Engine 4 and Improbable’s SpatialOS we focus on building gigantic open worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team !
We’re looking for a brand specialist with in depth knowledge of outbound marketing techniques, to be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to present our company and products in ways that will strengthen our brand whilst boosting sales and profitability.
You will work closely with our development teams to ensure our games have commercial viability and that they will meet (and exceed) player expectations. You’ll create a strategic marketing plan with targets like sales, campaign ROI and other profitability goals, you’ll make sure that our products are well positioned in the marketplace and are brought to market successfully, managing them throughout their lifecycle as brands in their own right.
- Management: Lead the comprehensive planning and implementation processes continuously from pre to post-launch
- Strategy and planning: Develop our marketing strategy including consumer and competitive insights, situational analysis, and other live market factors
- Collaboration: Work with development and community teams to create and manage engaging campaigns
- Analysis: Analyze and report on campaign effectiveness utilising in-game data and sales metrics to further drive user acquisition and retention, and monetization
- Creative Development: Brief and manage internal teams and external agencies to deliver projects with outstanding quality and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in a games or related marketing position
- Experience with marketing AAA F2P games and/or games as services
- Demonstrable marketing and strategic analytical skills with an ability to map an understanding of business drivers
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and retention programs
- Leadership skills with the ability to establish a clear vision and bring together partners, suppliers and staff to create functional teams that are passionate about achieving it
- Marketing expertise with solid capabilities and knowledge across the marketing spectrum, have a good knowledge of current trends and techniques, and know how to keep us at the forefront of our industry
- Results driven with a proven ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects, leading the commitment to their success
- Excellent communication skills, able to assist with the development of our communication strategy for the game, covering PR, advertising, events, POS etc.
- Highly creative, brings ideas to the table and is able to develop our unique positioning in exciting and engaging ways
- Passionate about developing our brand and culture, capable of playing a major role in building Darewise as both a brand and a business, ensuring that our identity and messaging courses through everything that we do
Nice to have
- MBA or equivalent in a marketing or commercial qualification
- Play or worked on open world MMO products
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, with on-site interview as the final step in the process. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.
Meet the Darewise Entertainment team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn