- FinTech / InsurTech
- From 15 to 50 employees
Mobile Engineer (Remote Possibile)
- Permanent contract
- Partial remote authorized
This position was filled!
Coinhouse est le partenaire de confiance des investissements en cryptoactifs.
Disposant d’une plateforme en ligne et d’un espace physique à Paris depuis 2014, la société accompagne professionnels, particuliers et institutionnels dans la finance de demain.
Welcome to the job description! Coinhouse needs you
We are looking for a motivated mid-level mobile engineer to join our team and help us offer our amazing Crypto products and services in a mobile application.
Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code, connecting that with our API, and then deploying to both iOS and Android.
You will be expected to work as part of a team and combine a strong desire to learn with a strong desire to gain responsibility and authority over your contributions to our product and code base.
Although you will be working with a team, you should be “reasonably” confident in your ability to independently create a mobile applicaiton from scratch
You should have:
- at least 2 years of professional experience working in mobile application development
- Demonstrable experience (portfolio, repositories, etc) in mobile development
You should also have a decent understanding of the basic concepets in Comp Sci:
- Data structures
- Algorithm design + Big O
- Gang of Four Design Patterns
- Experience working in Native development for both Android and iOS
- Strong proficiency in React Native and the Expo ecosystem
- Jest (or some other testing framework)
- A Git ninja! You should be a Git expert.
- You should be an excellent problem solver
- You should love ideas and be excited and curious about engineering challenges
- You should be a TDD engineer
- You should be outspoken
- You should be someone that strives for good, clean, well-tested and easy-to-read code
- You should be able to make technical decisions based on the needs of the business
- You should be someone that communicates often and articulately
Additional Experience: Nice to haves:
- Ruby/Rails experience
- Deploy pipelines
- You apply
- You’ll have a screening interview
- You get a take home technical challenge
- You will get a live coding challenge
- You will come on-site for interviews
Meet the Coinhouse team
- Add to favorites
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share on LinkedIn