This position was filled!
Who are they?
Since 2006, Cafeyn’s group has developed in a fast paced environment, acting in a market that is in constant evolution.
Our ambition is to become the go-to platform to access information. Within the press sector and its digital transformation, our objective is to become a European champion of information streaming by 2025.
We’ve strengthened our international presence thanks to the acquisition of Milibris & Blendle. With, for now, 180 Cafeyners and 6 countries, we are ready to create an information haven to empower people. We feel they deserve a press service that allows them to focus on quality information wherever they are. We believe that quality information deserves the best reading conditions. That’s why our products are designed to generate optimal comfort, maximize the ability to focus and improve the well-being of our readers.
We have the trust of international key distributors such as Bouygues, Canal +, O2, Three…
Cafeyn in numbers?
- 2000 press titles in our catalogue
- 500 partners in publishing
- 5 countries and 4 spoken languages
- 4.6/5 on both App & Play Store
At Cafeyn we embody 5 values everyday: Excellence, Kindness, Ambition, Honesty & Innovation!
We - Cafeyn Group
With more than 15 years of existence, Cafeyn Group is a multi-brand company composed of Cafeyn, Blendle, miLibris and Kidjo. Based in France, The Netherlands, UK, Canada and Morocco and almost 200 employees, we propose an innovative media experience through different products.
We want to achieve strong business performance across the Cafeyn Group through organic growth, diversified revenue streams and sustainable profitability. New opportunities are continuously sought by investment both within and outside of the business.
We deliver high-value, high-focus and forward-thinking, premium infotainment (information & entertainment content) services to our partners and customers, with personalised and relevant content to entertain and educate our audience, broadening their perspective and making them more knowledgeable.
As a member of the Partnerships & Strategy team, you report to the Lead Generation Manager.
Your main role is to support the Lead Generation Manager by participating in the development and application of B2B acquisition strategies.
In short, you occupy a transversal and versatile position, and you are at the heart of the conquest operated by Cafeyn on the B2B markets.
- - Development and application of commercial strategies
- Identification of activity sectors
- Establishment of ICP (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Implementation of a prospecting strategy
- - Development and monitoring of prospecting campaigns
- Conceptualization of campaigns (concept, channels, KPI)
- Writing of creative briefs (print and digital)
- KPI monitoring and reporting
- - Realization of reviews and feedback
- Monthly Business Reviews
- Formalization of learning
- Update of objectives according to performance
What are we looking for?
You have come to the right place if you have
- End of studies internship (likely conversion into a permanent contract) - from a M2 Business School/Digital strategy school
- Fluent English required
- Strong knowledge of 360 ° marketing
- Curious and jack-of-all-trades, you like to understand
- Organized and autonomous, you know how to show initiative
- Rigorous and analytical, you like to study and render
- Concise and punchy, you are comfortable both written and spoken
It's a perfect match if you are
- Without necessarily knowing it inside out, you are interested in the press and its challenges
- You know how to be a willing and attentive sparring partner
- You know the Waluigi / Wiggler / Roller meta on Mario Kart 8
You don’t have to match all the requirements, if you feel this offer could be a great opportunity for you, reach out anyways! We hire based on talent and we promote inclusivity inside Cafeyn and strongly believe that our culture is strongest when it is the most diverse.