Average Age42 years old
ALTERNANCE 2024 - Cheffe ou Chef de produit
ALTERNANCE 2024 - Chargée ou Chargé de développement commercial
Cheffe ou Chef de produit
- A few days at home
Team leader PHP - Pôle santé
- A few days at home
“Berger-Levrault, an independent group ranked 13th among French publishers in the Truffle 100, aims to accelerate its growth in service to its clients while promoting responsible digitalization”
Antoine Dumurgier, Chairman & CEO
“Allowing each and every employee to express their full potential, encouraging collective intelligence, developing skills and creating mobility opportunities are the guidelines shared by management to ensure the fulfillment of the women and men that make up Berger-Levrault.”
Christophe Gabette, Head of Human Resources, Communication and CSR
Berger-Levrault is an international software publisher headquartered in France, providing solutions and services to local authorities and administration, healthcare facilities, industries and educational institutions. The Group has offices in Europe, Morocco and Canada, and serves 40,000 customers across 5 continents.
Berger-Levrault is the leading specialist in ERP solutions for Financial Management and Human Resources Management for the public and semi-public sectors in France and Spain.
The Group's 2,000 employees are committed to responsible digital transformation, and work every day to meet their client’s social, economic, and environmental challenges by creating trusted digital solutions.
🎥 To find out more about the company, click here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r4EATySUhk&t=4s
People from all backgrounds united by the motto “Playing together, succeeding together” and by the shared desire to offer the best customer experience.
Profiles with more than just technical and business skills! Working at Berger-Levrault also means:
- sharing the values that inform the decisions and actions of our employees: excellence, trust, audacity, caring and responsibility.
- contributing to sustainable development in your missions, notably by participating in solidarity actions linked to the company’s activities.
- giving your very best to make the company project a collective success.
What awaits you at Berger-Levrault:
- BL’Come: the perfect integration day
- The possibility of teleworking up to 3 days a week
- Learning throughout your career and opportunities for internal mobility
- A human adventure based on a corporate project that gives meaning to your missions
- A healthy dose of conviviality on a daily basis
- Participation and profit-sharing bonus, teleworking package, Swile card, vacation bonus, co-optation bonus
- Dynamic CSE (Business and Social Council)