This position was filled!
Who are they?
Basware est l’un des principaux fournisseurs de solutions de facturation électronique et d’automatisation des processus de comptabilité fournisseurs. Nos solutions permettent aux directions financières d’entreprises internationales de gagner en efficacité, de réduire les risques d’erreurs manuelles ou de fraudes et d’être en conformité avec les réglementations. Elles offrent un niveau d’automatisation et une couverture fonctionnelle inégalés, et capitalisent sur 40 ans d’expérience.
The Customer Services organization includes the Professional Services and Customer Support functions and is made up of more than 550 Basware experts globally.
Professional Services, made up of Project Managers, Solution Architects, Solution and Technical Consultants and Success Services professionals, deliver customer implementation projects and provide services that help Basware customers adopt, optimize and accelerate the benefits of their Basware solutions and services. Customer Support provides professional help to our customers to manage operational and service issues that arise from using our services.
Customer Services draws on our collective expertise so that our customers realize the best possible business outcomes with Basware’s Networked Purchase-to-Pay solutions.
As a (Senior)Project Manager , you will be responsible for the delivery of medium to large customer projects at a number of client sites. You will lead projects, manage project teams, manage budget, ensure customer engagement and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.
You will also support executive level expectations by providing internal suggestions to management, based on field experience, as to how potentially improve the Basware Deployment Methodology. You must thrive in working as a team in a fast-paced environment.
Basware is how finance leaders in global enterprises can finally automate their complex, labor-intensive invoice processes and stay compliant with regulatory change. Our Accounts Payable (AP) automation and invoicing platform helps companies achieve a new level of efficiency – in a matter of months – while reducing errors and risks. We bring a unique combination of true automation, complete coverage, and deeper expertise to make it all just happen for our customers. That’s why the world’s most efficient AP departments at 700+ global customers rely on Basware to handle over 170 million invoices per year.
Joining Basware means you’ll join a team filled with innovators, passionate about their work and enthusiastic about the industry we’ve pioneered. You’ll work alongside highly motivated, capable, and friendly individuals who collaborate to deliver world-class solutions and services. A critical part of our culture is the high amount of trust we put into our employees—we want everyone to make a difference, so we offer flexibility in how you work, giving you the freedom and support to deliver your best results. We truly live our values where:
We Drive Customer Value , We Take Ownership and We Are Bold in everything we do, to make it all just happen for our customers.
In order to succeed in this role, you would have the following:
- 3-5 years of project management experience delivering projects for external customers, including 2+ years for senior level customers
- Proven experience implementing SaaS applications
- Fluency in French language is required
Other qualifications andattributes
- Bachelor or Masters degree is preferred
- Completion of a project management certification, such as PMP or Prince 2, is preferred
- Procurement and accounts payable experience is desirable but not a must
- Excellent organisational, time management and presentation skills
- Experience presenting at Executive Steering Committee meetings
- Advance consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a global matrix organisation with geographically distributed teams is an advantage
- Resourceful and able to find a path forward with minimal guidance whilst working within company processes
- Committed to meeting objectives, results driven
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations
What we offer
- Flexible hybrid work model
- Company incentive plan
- Vacation days and reduction in working time (RTT)
- Vacation bonus
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Health insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Transport pass
- Subsidized gym membership
- Mental health and wellbeing services
- Team events
- Refurbished office in the center of Paris close to L’Olympia, Les Galeries Lafayette and L’église de la Madeleine