Year of Founding2001
Average Age34 years old
What counted for us ? Work for innovations that make sense !
RT @ConnectedWMag: Thomas Serval developed a connected platform for the bathroom that enables use of all services on phone, without privacy…
Established on three continents, Baracoda is a next-generation French industrial company that designs and produces connected devices and services providing preventative solutions in the fields of health, well-being, and safety.
From the initial idea of a product to its large-scale roll-out, Baracoda fully controls the innovation chain and relies on leading partners to make its digital disruption products and technologies accessible to all.
Joining Baracoda is being part of a group that brings together a vast pool of talents and a prestigious patents portfolio. If you share this entrepreneurial and innovative spirit and its will of revolutionizing “augmented” uses, don’t miss such an opportunity!
They continuously look for:
- Developers, on a large and innovative technical stack (for instance, Baracoda has integrated a network of neurons in a connected device)
- Software architects
- Data scientists
- Talents in digital marketing, product and project management…
- Skills in electronics, mechanics, augmented reality, image processing, computer vision …
- Internships, apprenticeships, permanent contracts and freelances.
- They are located in France, Asia and the US.
Here are 4 bonus criteria to be selected:
- Be unbelievably curious
- Demonstrate agility and responsiveness
- Enjoy collective breakfasts on Monday mornings
- Triathlon, bakery or knitting, we welcome any talent!