Year of Founding2001
Average Age34 years old
What counted for us ? Work for innovations that make sense !
Established on three continents, Baracoda is a next-generation French industrial company that designs and produces connected devices and services providing preventative solutions in the fields of health, well-being, and safety.
From the initial idea of a product to its large-scale roll-out, Baracoda fully controls the innovation chain and relies on leading partners to make its digital disruption products and technologies accessible to all.
Today, Baracoda combines all the skills of a leading Tech company: the importance of object design, vertical integration of industrial design and production, artificial intelligence in the service of everyday objects connected and operated by secure software, business partnerships with leading brands. Its value proposition responds to new consumer expectations: a personalized, scalable, and perfectible experience according to individual usage practices.
Baracoda in a few figures : 150 employees, 14 nationalities, 7 entities, 4 CES innovation awards including 2 won in 2020 and 1 unique professional experience!
Joining Baracoda is being part of a group that brings together a vast pool of talents and a prestigious patents portfolio. You are looking for a job in an innovative company with missions that encourage responsibility? Baracoda is the place to be !
They continuously look for:
- Developers, on a large and innovative technical stack
- Talents in digital marketing, product and project management…
- Skills in electronics, mechanics, augmented reality, image processing, computer vision …
- Internships, apprenticeships, permanent contracts and freelancers.
- They are established in 3 continents: Europe, Asia and North America.
Here are 5 bonus criteria to be selected:
- Be unbelievably curious
- Demonstrate agility and responsiveness
- Develop an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoy socialising with colleagues (during internal events or baby-foot tournaments for example)
- Willingness to belong to a group that keeps evolving