Back Market is the world’s leading refurbished electronics marketplace with a team of 650 people, powering operations in 21 countries (and counting!).
Named one of the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company in 2019 and again in 2021, our mission is simple: empowering people to consume tech sustainably by offering folks a high quality, accessible, and more eco-friendly alternative to buying new electronics. Why? Refurbished tech helps lower our collective environmental impact. We have indeed contributed to avoid the production of more than 1,000,000 tons of CO2e worldwide since our launch in 2014.
Be part of an exciting and growing international adventure that will change the way the world consumes tech.
The Seller Activation Team is the gateway for all new sellers on Back Market. The team is in charge of the onboarding of all sellers in the EU and UK. We provide the Sellers with a smooth onboarding experience. The objective of the team is to efficiently onboard and support a high number of new Sellers across Europe.
As a Inbound Sales Manager Intern, you will support the team in converting leads from all European countries into Back Market sellers, taking care of their onboarding, ensuring their quality is good and they know how all processes work and how to deliver the best customer experience.
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
You’re At The Right Place If:
About this internship:
- Starting date in January 2024
- Duration 4 to 6 months
- Location: Paris, France
-> You must have an internship agreement provided by your school.
- HR Interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Skills fit interview with the direct manager (includes live case study)
- Cultural fit interview with another person in the team
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ? ✌🏼
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), internal events, etc…
- Be in an environment where you can make a difference: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and in Asia!
- We embrace work life balance which includes flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
Back Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Back Market is helping to address one of the biggest challenges of our time: climate change. We take this so seriously that we were awarded status as a “Société à Mission”, or company with a social mission, by the French government. We know we can’t tackle a global problem without a globally representative team so we are committed to embedding diversity, equity and inclusion principles in every aspect of our organization. But more importantly, being One Loving & Free Spirited Tribe is in our DNA as it is one of the five foundational values of our company since we got started way back in 2014. We are committed to hiring and supporting diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We know our lofty goals cannot be reached unless everyone has a seat at the table along with the resources and opportunity to grow.
These companies are also recruiting for the position of “Business Development”.