- Environment / Sustainable Development, Collaborative Economy, E-commerce
- From 250 to 2000 employees
Customer Services Agent - Spain H/F
- Internship (6 month(s))
- Starting date:
- Education: 3 years of college
- Experience: > 6 months
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Launched in November 2014 by Thibaud Hug de Larauze, Quentin Le Brouster, and Vianney Vaute, Back Market is the world’s leading dedicated renewed tech marketplace.
We bring high-quality, professionally refurbished, electronic devices and appliances to customers in 16 countries. With 884M€ raised already, we are sabotaging ‘new’ by connecting highly selected professionals to consumers who are looking for a more affordable, reliable and ecological alternative to purchasing brand new products. ☠️
Leading the way in a shift towards a circular economy, freeing the planet from electronic waste, and building a leading global tech company are three solid reasons to wake up every morning. Taking part in Back Market’s adventure means committing to an ambitious project with a strong social and environmental impact!
We are committed to providing an inclusive, fulfilling and caring work environment in all our offices (Paris, Bordeaux, Barcelona, New York, London, Prague and Berlin).
Come join a talented, humble and passionate team at the heart of innovation.
As a key member of the global Customer Care team, you’ll help to develop and scale Back Market in SPAIN (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium as of today – many more countries to come). Based in our Paris office, you’ll work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Tech teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure our products and the Back Market brand stand out.
Reporting to our Head of Customer Care – one of a kind – your duties will include:
- Pivotal role within internal organisation to ensure all players are up to date with local requirements, business standards, cultural specificities, competitors’ activity etc.
- Act as the main point-of-contact for all language-related matters
- Own country tone-of-voice and ensure brand consistency across all channels: on-site translations (static pages, products, landing pages, newsletters, business development materials, customer care support, marketing activity etc.)
- Community Management: liaise with CCO to adapt and roll out relevant social calendar on all platforms (blog, Facebook, Twitter, video content etc.)
- Conduct market and competition research to identify potential opportunities for Back Market to explore (product development, price adjustment, promotional activity, partnerships etc.)
- Merchant/Customer Care (presale/post-sale): main intermediary between brand, merchants and consumers – Incoming calls are your number 1 priority to maximize our satisfaction rate and ensure our users get the best experience.
- Entrepreneurial mind is key, you are open-minded and always eager to exceed expectations
- Country native, Spanish is your mother tongue and has absolutely no secret for you (written and spoken)
- English is a no brainer, even better if you can speak French
- Good sense of priorities and organisation
- “Getting things done” is your lifestyle
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- You understand what “startup” means
- Passionate about growth and eager to learn
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW…
• Great office groove – we genuinely value feedback and initiative !
• Talented and passionate teams
• Located in central Paris (75003)