- By region
- By country
Unfortunately, B2C Europe France isn't holding any events right now…
B2C Europe (acquired by Maersk in 2021) founded in 2000 in NL, with 5 hubs, have a team of 180+ people worldwide of which 13 working in Paris.
B2C Europe offers to customers an end-to-end solution to ship anywhere in Europe by transporting parcels from the customer's warehouse to the destination countries, via B2C Europe's own line-haul. Parcels are handed over to local carriers in the destination country, to ensure the best possible customer experience. All of this with a dedicated account manager, a single delivery point and in-house customer service.
In short, B2C Europe takes care of clearance, cross-border e-commerce logistics and returns, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business: product development, marketing and growing the business.
B2C Europe is looking for people who are :
- curious, as the world of e-commerce logistics evolves every day, it is necessary to be aware of current events;
- Who listens to the client and to their colleagues;
- People who want to become experts in logistics;
- With a strong team spirit, being in permanent contact with the European teams;
- Proactive, we like initiatives; In short, a real Swiss Army knife!
European outreach with travel to the different hubs and meeting the teams.
Music all day long in the office (no one will judge you). A kitchen available for the "cordon bleu" that you are and for your colleagues.
Barbecue in summer / Raclette in winter. In reality, Tremblay is nice!