Past and future
Operational Excellence firm born from the merger between the Axsens agency, created in 2005 by Aymeric de Valroger, specialized in Industrial Supply Chain, and the association bte (Bureau des Temps Élémentaires) created in 1938. Close to people and realities, always ready to adapt and innovate, their objectives, for more than 15 years, is to allow their customers to access the best methods and tools for continuous improvement. Their teams' mission is to make your organizations more reliable, adaptable and agile while respecting people and their well-being. This requires expertise encompassing the entire industrial chain, while calling on essential methods! In 2020, Axsens bte obtained the QUALIOPI certification, a guarantee of their quality as a training organization, as well as the CIR approval by the Ministry of Research. Since its creation, more than 300 companies have trusted Axsens bte's expertise to accelerate their industrial performance, both for the consulting and training parts.
Creation of Axsens in Toulouse by Aymeric de Valroger, specialized in industrial supply chain
Launch of Axsens' Paris office and creation of the APN® network (Axsens Professionals Network)
Merger of Axsens & bte. The bte brand becomes the "Training" brand of Axsens. The merged firm Axsens bte receives the ISO 9001 v2008 certification
Creation of the Axsens bte Innovation Department (Research & Methods) in partnership with the ANR (National Research Agency)
Axsens bte joins the first French companies certified ISO 9001 v 2015 and buys a Lyonbased firm
Axsens bte obtains QUALIOPI certification and CIR approval.
Thanks to its collaborators, the firm has the ambition to continue its development and its growth, but also to live a strong human adventure which has characterized it for more than 15 years. Its roadmap for the coming years can be illustrated as follows
- Targeting and developing the strategic Aeronautics & Health clusters
- Attracting new talent: employees are the best ambassadors
- Packing its offers and knowledge to make them better known and capitalize on them
- Continue to innovate: internet, customer portal, training offers, R&M
- Continuing its structuring
- Accelerate its CSR approach
The well-being of its employees and team cohesion are a priority for Axsens bte, which wants to be a dynamic company, in an entrepreneurial and participative spirit.
Consultants work with clients as a team to encourage a "cross-view".
Confidentiality of information exchanged with our clients
Respect for deadlines, respect for their clients' corporate culture and respect for their commitments
Sharing of experiences and best practices between our consultants in order to improve their skills
Commitments and CSR
Axsens bte is committed to a CSR approach by proposing various social and environmental actions. Its will is to act towards a more responsible and sustainable industry. To support this, we currently have :
- A CSR Manager
- A team in charge of the quality of life at work
- Calculation of our carbon footprint
- ISO 14001 certification
- Awareness raising for employees and customers through training: climate fresco, 2tonnes etc.
- Low energy consumption premises with beehives on the roof.
- An electric service car available to all employees Evolution of our products and services to propose training and optimization actions in line with environmental issues.
- Organization of a team building on CSR awareness with a Climate Fresco workshop for all employees.
- Moving in March 2020 to low-energy premises equipped with a beehive on the roof
- Purchase of an electric car in 2022 to be used by employees for their business trips
“The first step to losing weight is to get on the scale!" it is with this in mind that we decided to carry out a carbon assessment that measures our greatest impacts, in order to define an action plan consistent with our activities.”
Gabriel, Responsable RSE, Axsens bte
internal teams for CSR projects