Account Payable Officer
This position was filled!
Who are they?
Avec 6 000 recrutements par an en France rejoignez AXA, un leader mondial de l’assurance et de la gestion d’actifs.
Ils accompagnent plus de 93 millions de clients qui leurs font confiance pour leurs biens, leur famille, leurs collaborateurs, leur patrimoine ou les actifs de leur entreprise.
Chaque jour, ils agissent ensemble pour vous protéger en donnant à chacun les moyens de vivre une vie meilleure.
Un challenge qui donne le sourire !
Culture + AXA
Provide cash management services to real asset funds and entities in a strict control environment and in accordance with the Operating Manual, Cash Management Long Term Operating Model and other procedures.
- Invoice payments (processed by Fund Accounting teams and strategic Corporate Managers)
- Ensure invoices are processed in Yardi Voyager and in accordance with agreed procedures and in line with AXA’s strict control environment
- Ensure invoices are correctly approved using Yardi workflow and in accordance with the separation of duties’ and 4-eyes’ principles and agreed limits
- Ensure supplier bank details are verified before first payment is made and again if bank details are changed
- Check all payments for accuracy
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of payments
- Cross check to ensure all payments made have been correctly executed by the bank
- Deal with supplier and all other stakeholder payment queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Coordinate the execution of payments set up by the Corporate Managers and Fund Accounting teams and act as the main point of contact in all cash management related matters
- Maintain a strong Control Environment by following processes / procedures described in the Cash LTOM and other documents
- Oversee the opening and closing of bank accounts so it is correctly carried out, advise on the use of strategic banking providers and ensure appropriate approvals are in place for signatory changes on the bank mandates (eg Board Approval)
- Link bank accounts to Connexis
- Maintain an up-to-date list of:
- current bank accounts
- bank mandate signatories, and
- online authorisers and their limits
- Manage and control cash flows on real asset funds and entities within scope of the role
- Manage cash surpluses in accordance with Client or Fund Manager guidelines
- Provide timely and accurate cash reports to internal / external Clients where required and develop these as appropriate
- Ensure banking services are correctly charged / invoiced to each relevant fund / entities
- Reinforce sound and effective risk management in line with the Risk and Compliance Objectives & Measures Framework
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- Baccalaureate/A level or equivalent
- First relevant experience ideally in the administration and management of cash, or alternatively in the management and administration of financial processes
Knowledge and Skills
- Mastering online banking system
- Experience of Yardi an advantage
- MS Office
- English in addition to local language (French)
- Detail focused
- Control conscious