Product Marketing Manager
- Permanent contract
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- From 15 to 50 employees
Product Marketing Manager
- Permanent contract
Who are they?
api.video is building the first backbone of video in a video first world.
Video is complex (hosting capacity, worldwide delivery, huge amount of data on how users are interacting with each video and more) : api.video is helping developers around the world to add the video component into their existing tool. api.video is a web-service allowing users to easily integrate video into any app, software or platform. In just three lines of code, users can upload and share videos, live or on-demand.
Started in 2019, api.video focuses on a mission to make video available to everyone.
Today, video accounts for over 80% of all internet traffic! 🤯
We are increasingly living in a video-first world where our online experiences are dominated by real-time, streaming, and on-demand video.
At api.video our mission is to connect people through their cameras and videos. We are a global API-first platform managing and delivering online video at scale and our goal is to become the standard for how modern teams bring video experiences into their products and services.
Just like Stripe for payments, Twilio for text/VOIP, and Sendgrid for email; we’re making video accessible to every client and developer via our api, the world over.
We’re growing fast and are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager to join our Growth team. If you’re a creative marketing star who’s passionate about the future of technology, the world of product marketing and wants to blend strategic and tactical delivery, this role is for you.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will help drive revenue through end-to-end product marketing planning and execution. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will partner closely with the product, sales, CS, and growth team to refine messaging and GTM execution for our current product and plan activity for our exciting product roadmap across new territories and market segments.
You’ll become an expert on market intelligence, understanding our buyers, industries, and competitive landscape, and reporting on the latest trends and developments and what drives different buyers to purchase our products. You’ll own and execute product launches and releases and help optimize the product feedback loop.
We’re looking for a collaborative and analytical product marketer who is passionate about customer experience, tech trends, and teamwork and takes a strategic, data-driven approach to marketing, testing, measuring, and optimizing what we do to drive results.
What you will be doing?
- Messaging - Responsible for crafting messaging that clearly explains new ways of building with api.video and telling our value story to the buyer - Identifying pain points and solving challenges our users face.
- Campaigns and collateral - planning and executing creative and intelligent product marketing collateral and account-based marketing campaigns to win and retain customers
- Market research and insights - tracking and analyzing competitors and buyers, product and industry data and trends, creating and updating data-driven sales enablement collateral
- Understand and document our ICP and buyer’s process, including where they get information and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make - interviewing customers and conducting additional research to develop original content.
- Collaboration and communication - working with customers, partners, and internal teams (product, growth, sales, ops, tech) to align our approach, feedback, communications
- Analysis and reporting - analyzing feedback and insights to improve what we do and win and retain customers, precise tracking and reporting on success
- Ecosystem engagement - supporting B2B, developer and Product Builders thought leadership initiatives - reports, webinars, roundtables, hackathons, and product launches
What can you expect at api.video?
- Global presence with an international working environment
- 100% Remote possible (CET or ET time zones)
- We offer competitive salaries
- Flexible timetable - we value results over the presence
- Work in your preferred System and OS (Mac, Linux, Microsoft)
- Your voice is valued and will count in our decision making
- Personal Growth. We invest in your career development; do you need books or to attend conferences? We got you covered!
You should apply if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing within a B2B SaaS-based technology company.
- You have experienced a start-up environment and worked with developer audiences (a big plus).
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and can communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have experience with technical personas - developers, DevOps, PM, CTOs
- You have a proven track record of planning and executing successful product launches, go-to-market strategies, and leading cross-functional initiatives.
- You have excellent qualitative and quantitative analysis capabilities.
- You have the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences in simple, compelling English
- You have advanced copywriting and the capacity for synthesis.
- You have a proven track record of performing well within a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible environment of a high-growth internationally distributed technology company.
- You are well-organized and have excellent project management skills.
- You are native or fluent in English
Interested in this offer?
- Add to favorites
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter