Tato pozice byla obsazena!
Who are they?
MANGOPAY’s vision is to fuel the success of the platform economy.
We empower the platform economy with our platform-specific payment infrastructure. Since 2013, we have supported 2,500+ clients in e-commerce, retail, and cutting-edge platforms.
MANGOPAY has developed a payment solution that aims to fuel the success of the platform economy. Built around our programmable e-wallet solution, MANGOPAY’s payment infrastructure offers a simple and easily integrated solution that covers platform payment needs with total integration, as well as flexibility and workflows for many business models.
Our teams are split across Europe in eight different locations, with main offices in Paris and Luxembourg. Platforms and marketplaces are thriving and we are looking for outstanding profiles to tackle some of the most ambitious challenges in our field and contribute to our robust growth.
Meet Romain, CEO
As a lead backend engineer you will be part of one of our scrum teams and lead the future architecture and development for the team. We are seeking an experienced Lead Engineer to provide technical expertise in a distributed, highly available application, where system quality and performance is critical.
This role is hands-on coding and not a management role !
Your main missions will be :
- Take a hands-on role in influencing and guiding day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
- Ensure consistent implementation against existing architecture principles as well as improve and define new principles
- As a hands-on lead, you will work closely with our team of software engineers and product managers to deliver rapid value.
- Ensure the team adheres to best practices for monitoring and alerting
- Working with the engineering manager to propose and implement technical and/or organizational improvements in the team
We are looking for a lead backend engineer with 7+ years experience:
- Proactive in problem solving
- Experience developing large scale highly available backend services
- Likes to deliver quality, high-performance and tested code, by promoting good practices: TDD, peer-programming, software craftsmanship, etc.
- Enjoys keeping a permanent watch on technological developments
- Likes to work in a team (agile environment) and has good interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a payments, Fintech or eCommerce background is a plus
You will find an environment with high quality deliverables and high availability requirements coupled with high volumes of data (we process tens of millions of financial transactions per year), conducive to increasing your skills with an experienced team whose values are mutual support, humility, initiative and continuous improvement. We are open to curious people who want to learn and share their skills.
You will have experience in some of the following key technologies.
- C# - .Net Core, .Net 4.8 (migration .Net 6 incoming)
- Java 8 and above
- Microservices architecture and principles
- Event driven architecture and message queues (RabbitMQ (MassTransit) and Kafka)
- NHibernate / Entity Framework
- SQL Server / PostgreSQL
- Elasticsearch Redis
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- Gitlab, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy