- FinTech/InsurTech, Blockchain, Kybernetická bezpečnost
- Od 250 do 2000 zaměstnanců
Team Lead Front-End - Ledger Connect
- Plný úvazek
- Vzdělání: Neuvedeno
- zkušenosti: Neuvedeno
Who are they?
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global leader of security solutions and infrastructure for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications, with more than 4 million users in 180 countries.
Ledger combines hardware and software expertise to secure billions of dollars worth of almost 2,000 different crypto assets - worldwide, 15% of these assets are managed through the Ledger ecosystem.
Bolstered by accelerated growth (with revenue growing by 6 times between the first semesters of 2020 and 2021), and a new fundraiser that made Ledger a “unicorn” worth 1.5 billion dollars, Ledger will be a major player in the fourth industrial revolution - the revolution of the Internet of Value, Web3, DeFi, and NFTs.
Ledger designs the most reliable and user-friendly solutions: their R&D team created an operating system, integrated into the Nano S and X, and a platform, Ledger Live, that allows users to take back control of their digital lives by acting as a secure gateway to the entire ecosystem of digital assets. Ledger has already welcomed more than 330 people in 2021 - and they’re just getting started. Based in Paris, Vierzon, Singapore, New York, London, Geneva, Montpellier and Grenoble, upon arriving at Ledger employees sign a “P.A.C.T” of values: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Transparency and Trust
We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here.
Ledger has developed Ledger Live, an application to manage all your blockchain-backed assets. It’s built in React.js (Electron on Desktop and React Native on Mobile) and supports multiple blockchains (coins & NFTs) as well as provides multiple services by integrating DApps and offering a SDK for 3rd parties to integrate. Of course, all this is backed by our hardware wallets which Ledger Live allows you to manage.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent to work on engineering team management. Reporting directly to the Ledger Live Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for a team of engineers building from scratch an new part of the Ledger Live software, Connect.
- Lead your team and meet regularly with your direct reports to provide frequent feedback on their work
- Drive recruitments, performance assessments, trainings and career development for your team
- Help individuals set goals and improve their practices, to ensure employee growth and meet retention goals
- Drive projects from end-to-end, implementing best-in-class engineering practices
- Participate in the sprint delivery, monitor Tech' metrics, and be accountable for the quality of deliverables
- Consistently come up with innovative solutions and encourage innovative thinking from others
- Collaborate closely with Delivery Managers, Product Owners and Designers to assess feasibility, provide technical recommendations, and help estimating and planning
- Delegate effectively, ensuring tasks are completed as specified without micromanaging
- Communicate clearly on expectations and ensure practices are followed to meet Ledger’s quality bar
- Embrace a positive “can do” attitude, and be a model for others
- Be proactive in your communication and be a well identified link with other teams
- Track progresses / risks / issues and communicate them to the appropriate stakeholders
What we’re looking for
What’s in it for you?
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.