What we offer 🌟
Lunch vouchers, health insurance, gym and well-being partnerships to train on your own or with colleagues or to relax (spa, massages, etc.), 12 extra days off to rest, a contribution to your transport ticket and much more!
Remote work 🌟
Since 2017, Kwanko has adopted remote working and offers employees the possibility to work from home 2 to 3 days a week. Flexibility, while maintaining team spirit, is possible thanks to trust and a professional laptop with powerful softwares.
Managers coach 🌟
Our managers are trained in a leadership style based on coaching; they give responsibility to the teams, create a working climate favourable to exchange, learning, individual and collective success and which makes people want to get involved.
Kwanko University 🌟
Our jobs are constantly evolving and continuous training is a priority! Kwanko University is a collaborative e-learning platform that allows each employee to develop, distribute or follow a training course. New contents are regularly uploaded and other modules are constantly updated.
Since 2018, we have adopted the flexoffice! No more closed offices, even for the CEO, and everyone can choose their workspace according to their needs or affinities. So, open space, quiet room or cafeteria?
Happy at work and Top 25 Best Companies 🌟
In 2021, certified HappyAtWork (World) and recognised in the Top 25 companies to work for in Portugal by Exame; these awards testify to our commitment to the well-being of our employees, to our open and inclusive culture where opportunities are accessible to all.
There are many possibilities for progression:
- Horizontal: If you have the desire and the ability, why not move to another job? Julien joined Kwanko as an Account Manager and is now Sales Manager!
- Vertical: Imagine starting as an intern and becoming a few years later Team Leader and then Manager! Since her internship, Cécilia, Head of the E-Commerce Department, has been climbing the ladder.
- Geographic: Do you dream of an international adventure while keeping a stable job? A transfer to one of our 7 subsidiaries is possible.
- And what about participating in strategic tenders, in the creation of new offers or processes...
Testimonial from Emeline, Senior Account Manager
When I first joined the company, I didn't know much about digital marketing and affiliate marketing in particular. However, Kwanko gave me the opportunity to learn and prove myself over the years. After 6 months of internship, I took the chance to evolve as an E-Commerce Account Manager, with a 2-year VIE contract in Lisbon. Wishing to stay in Portugal, Kwanko then offered me a permanent contract and a quick evolution towards a Senior position, with more responsibilities and an international dimension in my daily tasks. My managers have always recognised my hard work and perseverance which have enabled me to get to this point, and they trust and support me on a daily basis.
“When I first joined, I didn't know much about digital marketing and affiliate marketing in particular. However, Kwanko has given me the opportunity to learn and prove myself over the years.”
Emeline, Senior Account Manager E-Commerce
At Kwanko, we follow the evolution of each of our employees and their skills development. Our e-learning platform "Kwanko University" offers more than 100 training modules. Internal workshops on specific themes are regularly organised. Evaluation interviews are also held every year, in addition to continuous feedback. These interviews are an opportunity to review the achievement of objectives, but also to identify areas for improvement or development and to define a support plan. Training is of course encouraged and employees can thus be a force for proposal on this subject.
onboarded in 2021 (interns, VIE, permanent contracts, etc.)
Team rituals and events
- Every week at least one team meeting to review important issues, top and bottom stories, help solve problems, make decisions, etc.
- Kwanko TV: Internal TV channel on which news is broadcast every month: interviews with newcomers, birthdays, "Bravo to" to share individual and collective successes, seniority anniversaries, good news, key figures, etc.
- A Winter and Summer Party
- Snacks, afterworks, theme days
- Team-building events
- Visits from employees from other countries, which are always an excuse to have afterworks and eat out